17. "The tears we cried in silence." (Narration)

Lisa's Point of View

We were both laughing while reading the group chat Jisoo eonnie made for us, they were always so hilarious, savage and they always dissed each other.

Jungkook stubbornly stayed when he found out my three eonnies will be home late, he said I need him as someone that will stop me from further doing something stupid specially now that I'm sick.

Minus the endless teasings and mean remarks, I can say that he took good care of me. He was acting like my father now, not a brother who he always proclaimed he is to me.

It was already 10:30 pm when we decided to sleep, he insisted that he will wait for me to sleep first before he sleep as well and I didn't have a choice but to say yes and sleep, I woke up at 12 when I suddenly felt the need to pee and was surprised to see him beside my bed still sitting on my chair. I expected him to sleep at my bed because it was big enough for two people and we also put some pillows between us but guess he didn't notice that he was already dozing off while waiting for me to sleep.

That made me smile yet worried for his body to ache because of how uncomfortable he looked.

I first went silently to the restroom and did my business then I went beside him and poked him, "Jungkook ah."

He remained motionless, I sighed, he must be tired, "Hey, wake up. You can sleep at the bed."

I kept on poking him but he wouldn't budge, I then smiled evilly and pinched his nose harshly, he finally opened his eyes with a grimaced on his face making me laughed loudly.

"Ya, take the bed. You looked so uncomfortable." I said before he even got the chance to snap at me.

He just rolled his eyes and lay at my bed, I went to the other side, smiled widely at him and fixed the pillows that served as a barricade between us. He just frowned at me, probably annoyed with how I woke him up.

"Can you sing for me?" I asked quietly after some minutes of silence.

There are so many reasons why I fell for him, it was not only because of his looks but because of his bunny smile, his love for people who are important to him, his playful, soft and innocent sides he seldom showed to others and his calming and beautiful voice.

There was too many for me to mention but I'll stop right there.

I heard him sighed, "You'll sleep when I do?"

I smiled without him seeing it, "I'll sleep promise."

"You're such a kid." I heard him whispered but he still complied making me smiled while my heart fluttered.

I smiled softly when I heard him sang the first note, his voice still made me breathless and always left me in awe.

(Hi. Play the video on the media and wear earphones and you'll legit feel Jungkook is just beside you singing.)

No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya

I closed my eyes and focused to his voice.

With every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me
There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep

I listened to him, while trying to forget everything, setting aside every thing and everyone, letting myself believe that there is still a hope for the both us.

That he isn't Jungkook who loves somebody.

When it comes to you
There's no crime
Let's take both of our souls
And intertwine
When it comes to you
Don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you
Comes to you