46. "Now that's another bomb." (Narration)

Lisa's Point of View

"Ya! Stop watching me!"

I sent him a serious look, "And why?"

He turned his face to looked at where he was cooking and whispered, "I'm shy."

That made me laughed loudly, "You're shy? My Kook-" what Lisa?! "-the great and almighty Jeon Jungkook is shy?"

I felt my cheeks heated with what u was about to call him a while ago.

Seriously, my Kookoo?!

I looked at him and saw his shoulder moved up and down, soon he broke into fits of laughter, he faced me put his two hands clenched on the side of his cheeks, "Your Kookoo is shy shy shy."

I grimaced and cringed at his attempt to do the famous aegyo by one of the most popular girl group here, Twice.

"Watching you do that hurts my eyes, just stop." I told him with a serious face.

Really, then what's with your soft smile just now?

He smirked at me and pointed the spatula, "If you think I didn't notice how you are about to call me 'My Kookoo' then you're wrong."

I awkwardly coughed, "Stop imagining things and just continue cooking."

Yeah right. You're already caught red handed Lisa, shut up.

I should stop contradicting myself, it's not healthy anymore.

He just grinned at me and finally went back to whatever he was cooking, with me praying hard it is edible.

My head was leaning on the table while I waited for him, he didn't want me to even peek at what he was cooking saying it was a surprise so I just stayed here. We were both alone at the moment, his hyungs were still out, I was still in my uniform while Jungkook changed into black long sleeves shirt and black sweatpants. I chuckled when I saw him wearing an apron, he looked cute and I found it so amusing, opposite to what he was feeling.

He looked so adorable and

He looked so adorable and... completely harmless.

Watching him like this made me feel many things. Jeon Jungkook didn't know how to cook and the fact that he stayed up all night to learn how, warmed my heart. It really made me special because I was the first person he cooked for.

"Jungkook?" I called him.

"Hmm?" he responded still focused with what he was cooking.

I smiled softly, "Are you sure that's gonna be edible?"

He pouted at me, "Of course, I would never poison you."

I smiled, "Really?"

He then turned his back and nodded, "Yup. This is for my Lalisa, so I'll make sure this is extraordinary."