23. "Like the old Jungkook I know." (Narration)

(Not proofread for the nth time lol)

Lisa's Point of View

"Ya, Limario, stop acting weird and ask what you wanted to ask. I know that kind of face you're making. You make that when you were curious about something."

I pouted at Rosé eonnie making her laugh, "What face are you saying? This pretty face you mean?" I then leaned to her so closely while pointing at my face.

She then pushed me softly while laughing, I laughed with her as well still putting my face infront her.

I then stopped when I got tired already of my antics, Chaeng stopped laughing and threw a pillow on me. I then glared at her.

We were both inside our room on our bed wearing our matching pajamas, it was Sunday and we have classes early in the morning but we didn't care about sleeping late, we were actually used to it. We just played with our phone or talk endlessly till we fell asleep. I love all my eonnies with the same intensity, but I am the most comfortable with Chaeng.

I became serious and I knew she felt it too, so she stopped what she was doing and focused her attention on me, "It's about that dwarf right?"

I laughed with how she called Jimin, she wasn't mean I swear but Jimin made her do things she usually didn't do.

"I knew it. You can't stay in one place since that day they all came here, I knew you really wanted to ask me but you just respected me enoigh to wait for me to say it myself and I really appreciate that."

See. My Chaeng is really sweet so I was really curious on what happened between them, that made her so hostile to Jimin.

I smiled widely, "I am just really curious." I said.

"Fine, but this will stay only between us." she tried to look scary but nah, we all know she can't, with her adorable cheeks like that.

"Of course, when did I even become a chatterbox?"

She looked at me with disbelief, "Lisa ah, we both know how much secrets make you restless."

I smiled guiltily, "Fine, I am, but I promise I wouldn't tell a soul this time! If I did, I will not eat fries for a month!"

We stared at each other's eyes for a minute, Rosé nodded sensing how serious I was betting about my precious fries like that.

Drama queens I know.

"Park Jimin, that annoying human being. I met him first two years ago at one singing contest I joined, first I really find him cute, I might even developed some useless crush on him, but! I regret it now okay! He was really sweet that time to me, he was the one I talked to while waiting for my turn to perform and sing but I was surprised when his name was called to perform, and that shortie really can sing! I mean, not just average singing but very good at that! Tsk. He won that time and brought home all the money. That was fine for me before, I accepted my defeat peacefully and even congratulated him even though I really really needed the prize money that time!" she told me, her face was annoyed but she was still my adorable chipmunk.

"Why would you even need money?" I asked her with wonder.

I mean Chaeng's family was quite loaded, she didn't need to join singing contest like that for extra money, I know she can sing, amazingly even, but why would she join something for money?

She looked me while raising a brow, "Ya, did you forgot how my parents cut my cards for a month because I insisted to live with you here?"

Well, that made sense. Her parents were really strict when it comes to her, she wanted to be independent but they still wanted her to live with them, but Chaeng remained firm with her decision and that resulted from her cards getting cut by her parents.