21. "The world they created for each other." (Narration)

(Not proofread. As always.)

3rd person's point of view

Jimin went to check on their maknae when he noticed his expression. He was worried for him okay, he might sometimes acted like a total jerk but he was still their biggest baby. They basically raised him already, they have been with him since he started high school up to now that he was already in his senior year.

He was about to knock on the restroom door when a voice stopped him, he turned around and rolled his eyes the moment he saw the person.

"What do you want?" he asked her not so nicely.

Rosé rolled her eyes too, "Why do you care shortie?"

Rosé was a very sweet, calm and kind girl but when it comes to Park Jimin she was the opposite, the others noticed that already but decided to be silent about it, although they were very curious on why these two pabos hate each other's existence too much.

"Oh shut up." he said with annoyance.

The two were known as the most caring and sweet yet when with each other they looked like they wanted to bury each other six feet below the ground. The others have a hunch that something happened between them in the past.

"You shut up, the air pollution is too much." she said faking sweet expression.

"Wow, come here let me pinch your cheeks till it bled." Jimin warned her.

"What the fish, you're so violent." she snickered and went beside him, more like pushing him.

He wanted to laugh at her choice of words but decided against it. She might be hostile when it comes to him but she still made sure that she will not use some swear words. Typical church girl Roseanne.

"Ya! Chaeyoung what the fuck!" he whined after colliding with a wall.

Rosé laughed loudly at him and started knocking on the door but stopped when she heard Jungkook at the other side saying Eomma, she then assumed he was having a call with his mother so she stopped knocking the door to not disturb him.

Jimin looked at her confusedly, "Tsk, how stupid she didn't even know how to knock." he whispered only to received a kick on his legs from her.

"You're the stupid one, he's currently talking with his mom."

Jimin was about to talk back when Yoongi showed up, "When it comes to stupidity you two are tied. Get the fuck out of there, they're eating already."

Rosé and Jimin just complied while glaring at each other.

What really happened with these two before?

💛💛💛

Jungkook went out of the restroom after some minutes of talking with his mother, it is really embarrassing to think that he cried but his mother didn't make him feel that, instead she cheered him up.

He went straight to the kitchen when he saw the empty living room and there he found his friends. They were all sitting in a circular large table, starting from Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Lisa, Jimin, and Rosé, he then went to sit beside Rosé. She looked at him and gave him a soft smile but soon her smile was replaced by a frown when she looked beside her and saw Jimin.

"Why do I sit beside you?" she asked him with a scowl.

Jimin raised a brow at her, "Trust me I wouldn't be here if only I have a choice."