24. "Are you happy now?" (Narration)

Lisa's Point of View

What the fuck is going on.

I made my way to the rooftop slowly, ignoring the fact that I just ditch the class. I was about to open the door to the rooftop when I heard his voice.

Tzuyu was right. He is really here. Don't tell me...

"I don't really like you."

I stopped making my way to him when I saw him talking to someone on his phone.

"You actually believed all of that?"

I was just watching him, his expression was mocking and he was smirking, "You should expect this from the start. I don't do serious relationship."

"Jungkook." I tried to call him but my voice was so weak that it came out as a whisper.

I was so nervous because I felt like something bad is about to happen.

"It is not about Lisa, I don't love her, why does everyone kept on insisting that I have feelings for her? I will never love a girl, specially her!"

I was now rooted on the ground the moment he uttered those painful words.

Specially me? Then thank you so much for enlightening me.

I smiled bitterly after some seconds, I tried to stop some our friends from insisting that Jungkook likes me and they didn't fail to always say that to him that I knew he already grew tired of. But why did he have to be this rude?

"Fuck I don't even care about her!"

Then what was with those worried stares, those bunny smiles, those sweet words, the fun bickerings, those snack you got me when I was sick, the look you gave me while patting my head fondly, those advices you told me and the songs you sang to me when I asked you?

Are they all fake?

Why did you even tell me I can always call your name without hesitation if ever I need you and now you're saying you didn't even care about me?

"Don't you get it? Stop insisting something that isn't real! I told you I'm done with you."

How can you be that cruel?

Did you at least even think of me as a friend?

"Fuck it Rosé stop crying."

I gasped silently and tears finally fell when I heard him say her name. No, I can't believe he was talking to Rosé eonnie all this time. How can he asked her to stop crying like that after saying those poisonous words? You just fucking gave her a bracelet the other day! Why would you do this to her?! She fucking smiled because of you! She was happy with you!

I thought you'll try to change for Chaeyoung?

I was genuinely happy with the thought of you changing for the better, leaving your bad habits eventhough it wasn't because of me that you were changing.

"Are you happy now?"

I was shocked by how calm my voice was despite the different emotions that were slowly eating me inside.

He turned to me when he heard my voice, he was shocked to see me there, he even dropped his phone to the floor.

"L-Lisa." he whispered.

I then noticed how he changed his expression quickly. He looked so cold and heartless.

"You know I love you right? I really do." I started calmly trying to stop the tears from falling but failed.