Personal

The doctors lied to me, they kept my baby in for longer than 48 hours it's been 60 hours. But at least she gets to go home today. I am packing her bag when Tokyo and Angel come through the door. "Hey where's Kehlani? They're not keeping her in for longer are they? I swear this is the worst hospital ever!" I shook my head and laughed. "No she's coming home she is just getting changed, but I don't know what's taking her so long." Angel is packing her other bag when a hyper Kehlani runs through the door. Her smile goes from ear to ear. "What's got you all happy?" She kisses me on my lips. "Ohhhh nothing... just are we going house hunting today?" "K, I want to but don't you need more rest?" Her grin went down a lot and she just sat on the bed. "But I am fine babe, I am back to normal and I am all better." I sat down next to her and put my hand on her cheek. "I know you are better babe but I can't risk you getting hurt again." "Are you just scared that we will come across Shaina and Chris again?" I shrug my shoulders thinking whether I should tell her that I am actually petrified of them. "It's okay I am not scared of them Demi, I never will be. This is just a bump in the road and there will be plenty more along the line." Angel pulls the both of us up by our arms. "No, there will be no bumps along the line. We are going home, putting your stuff away and then you two are going house hunting because non of us are scared of those selfish twats. Okay?" We nod. Once everything was together we signed out the hospital, got in Angels car and made our way to Kehlani's house.

When we got into the house I threw my bags on the couch and dropped onto the couch with them. I was about to close my eyes but recently I am too scared to sleep without Demi beside me, I don't tell her because I don't want to stress her out over it. I jerk up and my breath quickens. After a while from remembering where I am I calm down and Demi comes downstairs to sit next to me on the couch. "You okay Lani? You look a tad scared. You know if you don't want to buy a house together I am completely fine with it." I put my hands on top of hers rapidly. "No, no it's not that. It's... um. Never mind let's just go house hunting already." I stand up from the chair and so does she and we both head out the door to then get into Demi's car because in this condition I can't really drive right now. We drive down many streets looking for houses that are for sale and there a lot that are nice. The first one had 7 bedrooms, each of them big, a gym, an inside and outside swimming pool, a kitchen, living room and 5 bathrooms. The only thing wrong with this house was they had a child climbing frame in the back yard so there was no point getting it seeing as we have no kids, at least not yet. The second house had 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a living room and a gym but a small back yard. The bad thing about this house is that the back yard is too small so when we have parties what is going to happen then? Finally we have came to the last house. Me and Demi get out the car hand in hand to follow the real estate agent. The house from the outside was so big I feel like there will be too much space in that house and we will loose each other in this place. The neighbours seem nice and welcoming too. We open the front door and the two living rooms are massive. It has two kitchens and a dining room where we can have a massive table in. We walk up the main stairs which led to the master bedroom and 6 other bedrooms plus 3 bathrooms but the master bedroom had it own bathroom. From what I am seeing this is the best house up to now. We look off the balcony from the master bedroom and it has a big wood gazebo with swing black chairs around it with a fire in the middle. Also it had a massive pool outside and the view from the pool you could basically see the whole of West Hollywood. We went back downstairs to see that there was another set of stairs that led down to a inside pool and a cinema room... this is definitely the house. We walk back up stairs and stand next to the main stairs. "Okay out of the three houses have you made a decision?" I smile and so does Demi. "Will you give us a couple seconds to decide between us?" She nods and walks out the front door leaving us inside. "Demi which house do you like the most? I like all of them but which one is your favourite?" "My favourite is the first one and this one." "Same but think we don't have kids so why would we get the first one?" She did nod slightly. "Yeah but what if I wanted that climbing frame?" I just laughed and kissed her head. "Well we could get this house then build one in the yard." "You're right. Let's get this one." "Are you sure?" She nods. "Yeah this is our home, just ours." I smile and grab her close to hug her then kiss her on her lips. When we pulled apart we leaned our foreheads together. We walked back towards the real estate agent and told her which house we wanted to buy. "Okay let's go back to my office so we can have you sign the papers."