Ruin The Friendship

Finally Demi is coming home today and I have actually missed her so much. I haven't seen her in like 2 weeks but we have spoke everyday and now I just want to see her really badly. I am driving home in my car when I am immediately stopped by traffic, urgh I hate LA. My phone starts to ring and it's from T:
K: hey dude long time no see.
T: I know it's been crazy. So how have you been?
K: I have been alright, slight ups and downs but I'm pulling through okay. What about you?
T: I am good, happy with Angel. Any who I was wondering if you would come to New York seeing as it's my birthday in 2 days.
K: I would love to, Demi is already there I might tell her not to get her flight back.
T: okay but promise me you will come.
K: T I never broke a promise to my bestfriend okay, I will see you soon and tell Angel I miss her.
T: I will do, bye Lani.
K: bye T.
I put the phone down and finally the traffic started moving but I needed to call Demi to tell her to stay in New York:
K: baby, what you doing?
D: getting my hair done, I can't wait to see you tonight.
K: me too but here's the thing. It's T's birthday in two days so I was wondering why don't you stay there and I will catch the next flight to you.
D: what about Batman and Cinderella?
K: I will ask Jordyn to keep popping in to feed them and stuff, don't worry.
D: okay fine I just really want to see you. Can I at least pick you up from the airport?
K: you don't have to.
D: I want to, I'm going to be there with a big white board that says Kehlani with a giant heart at the end of it.
K: if you insist babe, but I'm starting to drive now so I will tell you when I'm on my way to the airport, I love you.
D: I love you too.
I put the phone down and carry on driving home from Kylie's.

      When I got home I immediately dropped all my stuff and ran upstairs to pack my things. I got my suitcase out that was available for hand luggage and dragged it into my walk in wardrobe. I started with my tops so I grabbed a black bando top, a white sweatshirt, a black and white marble hoodie and a pink crop top. For my pants I had grey Tommy Hilfiger joggers, black flare pants, white shorts and blue denim Good American jeans, not to mention they were ripped. I packed my normal black heels, white Nike's, black and white vans and my pink swede Nikes. I also packed matching pyjamas, 3 sets of them then I was basically packed for clothes. I added matching little accessories and put all my toiletries in the suitcase too but in a see through bag inside of it. When I was done I went on my computer to check all the times and there was a flight leaving in two hours so I booked that ticket and started to ring Jordyn:
K: hey Jordy I'm going to be gone for about a week will you do me a favor, well not really me it's for Demi.
J: Lani, I will do anything.
K: can you please come and feed the dogs. It's just if you don't and we are gone for a week...
j: Kehlani I will do it, I have a key to your house so yeah I will do it for you.
K: thank you Jordyn, I have to leave though to catch my flight and I will see you when I get back.
J: bye.
I put the phone down and start to go downstairs. I look in my hand bag to make sure I have my passport, phone charger, phone, water, purse with all my money in it and my credit card. When everything was in there my SUV shows up with Adam driving so he willingly gets my luggage and puts it in the trunk for me and I get in the back. I get my phone out and text Demi:
K: on my way to the airport xx
D: okay I will leave in the next hour, I can't wait to see you xx
K: can't wait to see you either xx
I put my phone away and listened to the music that Adam was playing whilst we was on the way to the airport.

Finally I got through security and my luggage was checked and everything was fine and I had 12 minutes till my flight was going to leave so I decided to stroll to my plane. I know that if I have my sunglasses on people won't notice who I am so I put them on when I can hear someone shouting my name and I am afraid it's a fan and I don't look the part right now so I pretend that I can't hear them and carry on walking. Suddenly I feel this hand on my shoulder, I turn around and it's okay because it's only Kendall. I have to whisper when I'm talking because I don't like to attract many people when I'm in public and I'm guessing she couldn't get a private jet or she wouldn't be here. "Kendall fricking Jenner. You scared the shit out of me." We are still whispering to each other. "Did you not hear me?" "I did but I was too scared to turn around and blow my cover. So why you here?" "Well, Kim needed my jet and I have a fashion show tomorrow for Calvin Klein. Here have a ticket, you know what being demi too here's another." "Thanks darling, now we will have something to do." She looks around confused. "Wait where is Demi?" I start to giggle. "Waiting for me on the other side." She nods and the line starts to go down and when we get there the people are asking for Kendall's passport and when they see the picture their jaws drop. She puts her finger to her mouth and shakes her head and the person nods and lets Kendall through and checks mine and smiles and lets me in. I run up to Kendall to catch up and it's good because our seats are literally next to each other. When we are sat down next to each other Kendall gets her phone out and takes a selfie of us which didn't look to good because both of us had no makeup on and posting it and captioning it with 'look who I bumped into on my flight... New York here we come! x' she tagged my in it and I smiled. "I'm going to sleep till we get there so Kendall please wake me up." She nodded and soon after I drifted off to sleep.

    I heard the flight attendant telling everyone to put their seat belts on because we were about to land so I open my eyes and but the belt around my waist. Not long later the plane landed and me and Kendall got our luggage and walked into the LaGuardia Airport. "Wish me luck." I hugged Kendall and wished her good luck and seen her being swarmed by paparazzi. I was so confused because normally I get a jet here and I've never been in this place before. I'm looking around like a lost puppy till I see my gorgeous fiancé holding a sign with my name on it. I smile widely and run over to her and instantly drop my luggage and pull her in a tight squeeze. We start to kiss and the carry on hugging. "Demi I have missed you so much." She nodded. "I've missed you too. Come on let's go to the hotel." I nod and she helps me with my luggage and everyone is staring at us and pointing their phones at us and taking pictures.

We reached the lobby of the hotel and Demi was talking to the person at the desk. "Hi I would like to extend my stay please." He nods. "Okay Miss Lovato. How long for?" "Till Thursday please." He murmurs 'okay 3 more days' and nods. "Okay that is done for you, have a good day miss." Demi says thank you and we get in the elevator to our room. When we get there I drop on the bed and Demi take my coat and shoes off for me. When she's got her hands in my coat pockets she sees the fashion tickets. "Babe, what are these?" I look up. "Oh I was sat next to Kendall on my flight and she gave them me for us tomorrow night. Wanna go?" She nodded repeatedly. "Hell Yeah I love CK." I nod. "I'm so tired, I was on a hunt for Stormi yesterday till two in the morning and now I got a flight." Demi gets on the bed with me. "Let's have a nap then." I nod and she pecks my lips and gets under the covers with me. I'm on my side with my back facing her whilst she has her arm around my waist and her leg over me. I'm about to fall asleep when I hear Demi talking to me. "It's just me and you against the world baby. I love you so much and I can't wait to grow old together." I smile to myself and not long after drop asleep.