Chapter 3

Gabriella's POV:

He did not just leave me like this!

I was still dazed, as if I was a little kid looking at candy for the first time. I slowly got up from my bed, and fixed myself up. Deciding on not wearing booty shorts, so I can keep my virginity. I put on some sweatpants and walked downstairs.

Miguel was in my kitchen cooking eggs, bacon, and pancakes it seems. Clearing my throat he turned around, saying "Hey maravillosa, breakfast will be ready in a minute." I nodded my head and sat down at the table, bopping my head a little to the rap music he had playing from his phone.

I was in my own little world until I felt Miguel's breath on my ear. I shrieked and covered my sensitive ear.

"What was that for?" I gasped after calming down from the ticklish feeling my ear was sending through my body.

"I was trying to get your attention baby girl, but you weren't listening." Miguel raised one eyebrow, in a amused way.

"You could have just tapped my shoulder like a regular person would do, instead of assaulting my poor ear." I deadpanned.

"What's the fun in that mi amore?" He started chuckling "You know i'm not normal, so what's the big deal." Shrugging he put my food in front of me, making my mouth water at the smell. "Now enjoy your food that your man made for you."

The egg that I had in my mouth went down the wrong way. Grabbing my water I chugged it down and thumped my chest. I know this asshole did not just say "your man"

Miguel was rubbing my back until his hand stopped abruptly. He grabbed my chin making my head look up at him my eyes staried into dark red eyes. 

"Yes, your man. Also what did I say about swearing." His hand moved from my chin, down my neck. My breath hitched and I closed my thighs again, I still haven't calmed all the way down from earlier. I really like this demanding side.

"Well Miguel, cursing is part of my nature. You're just going to have to deal with it." I tried moving away, trying to run. However it was to late.

Miguel growled and the next thing I knew, we had switched positions. He was the one sitting in the chair and I was on his lap.

I gasped when I felt something hard underneath my ass, I wanted to move my hips, but then my virginity went through my mind. That didn't matter when Miguel grabbed my ass and brought me closer to him.

"Baby girl, I hate when you do that. I can't control the beast that wants to come out, if you keep it up. I try to be lenient with you, but that's not going to happen for long." His voice got lower making my vagina WET.

Grabbing me closer he whispered in my ear "It also seems I don't need to, just at the way you're getting wet for me mami" He had a smirk on his face, when he heard my ragged breathing. My hormones were everywhere, it felt like I didn't have any control over my body. I could have distracted him and ran away, but my body was pretty much saying "No you little bitch! Stay with your man" 

"I-I- don't k-know what you're t-talking about" I stuttered. Why do I keep stuttering?

"Oh but mi amore. You know exactly what i'm talking about." Lust clouded his eyes and he looked down at my pants right at my heat. Wanting to know what he is looking at, I looked down only to blush and look to the side. My pants were already soaked through by my juices, I don't how. He barely touched me and i'm already this wet.

Miguel grabbed my chin to make me look back at him. "There is noting to be embarrassed about, it's just your body is reacting to pleasure. It shouldn't matter since you're turned on and so am I"

Of course he didn't just stop there. Nope, this ass roughly pulled my hair back and started lightly kissing my neck, making me squirm and become even more wet. "I can't wait to mark this neck as my own, it's just calling for me. Soon I will have my fun." I gasped when he kissed it roughly and licked my neck. What is he doing to me? I feel sensations all around my body, that felt like he was touching me everywhere.

I couldn't help the moan that ripped out of my throat. It just felt so good.

"Ahhh... no.... more p-p-please Miguel" I heard him chuckle.

"Fine... fine mi amore i'll stop." He let go of my hair. "But now you know that I mean business, right baby?" My head nodded so fast, that I felt like a bobble head. "Use words"

 "Yes! I understand." I flushed. "Good." 

Then my doorbell rung. Oh sh- I mean't shoot, Had cut myself off there especially when Miguel gave me that warning look.

"Gabriella are you in there?" My best friend Ella since 4th grade, screamed from the other side of my door. The bitch is about to get dropped kicked, since the whole block could have heard her.

"Oh shoot you need to hide." I hurried and got off of him, and tried pulling him up. 

"Why?" he asked. Why? Why? Maybe it's because there is a dude in my house that has never met my best friend. All she is going to do is interrogate him. The screaming and doorbell ringing continued.

"Wake up Gabriella! We need to go shopping for you some shoes, since I owe you some after you lent me your Jordans.

"P-please Miguel!" He didn't budge. "Umm..." I was panicking because she was getting louder and I didn't want the police getting called. "Please baby!" That got his attention.

He sighed but finally got up and went upstairs to my room.

I all but ran to my front door and whipped it open.

"Finally! You woke up." She yelled exasperated and flung her arms in the air.

"That still didn't mean for you to act like the great big bad wolf, bitch!" I shouted back, instantly regretting it when I felt a shiver go down my spine and feeling eyes on me.

"Well if you didn't take your sweet time, I wouldn't need to do that. Now go get dressed, I'm getting you some shoes and food." That got me going. Food always works for me.

I ran upstairs into my room, closed the door and locked it. Forgetting all about Miguel until his arms went around me.

"I heard that swear word downstairs. However I'm letting it slide because I didn't want to punish you in front of your friend." I gulped and said "Thank you baby."

"Oh baby girl you just don't know what baby does to me. Now hurry up and leave before I change my mind." I hurried and went into the bathroom and changed, then ran out.

Can't wait for the food.

So as you can tell, it took me a week for this too. Hahahah *embarrassed laugh* However I updated so that's all that matters but for sure once my exams are done Friday I can officially have no excuse as to why i'm not updating. Yeah but thank you for waiting patently. and I hoped you enjoyed kisses:)

Was it good? bad?

WARNING
This is a mature book and interracial 

All rights are mine;)