keep your hands to yourself.

Miguel's POV:

I felt really bad about what happened with Gabriella.

Now she's not talking to me. I deserve it in the least, since I know her ass is hurting really bad. It's been like that since yesterday.

I tried everything. Apologizing, gifts, kisses, massages, and nothing worked. Gabriella is really stubborn and my beast inside me doesn't like it, especially when she has been giving me an attitude and the cold shoulder since yesterday, but he's going to have to suck it up since he caused this predicament. 

I have been standing outside of Gabriella's bedroom door for 5 minutes, because she won't open it and I'm about 3 seconds from smashing it down.

"Gabriella. I'm going to smash this door down like the incredible hulk, if you don't open it in the next 3 seconds" I heard shuffling going on inside the room.

"Leave me alone asshole!" Gabriella yelled from inside the bedroom.

"Baby girl, you saying that is fueling my energy. Don't think you're safe from inside that bedroom, I'm really refraining from not spanking you again." My face was in a scowl, because I know she's not going to believe that empty threat.

"I don't care. Go away!" However she is really testing it.

"I'm going to count to three mi amore, and if the door isn't open then-" I trailed off not really needing to finish that, since I know she gets it.

"1"

"2"

"3- I didn't finish because she pulled the door open and a shocked and scared expression was displayed on her beautiful face.

"No need to finish, it's open see!" Gabriella was shaking, obviously not wanting to receive any punishment.

Me walking into the room, halted her nervous fit. I just sat on her bed and stared at my baby girl.

"What do you want Miguel? Hopefully not to say another apology." Gabriella crossed her arms and matched my stare. This is why I love this girl, because she is so much different then other girls.

"That's why I'm not apologizing mi amore. I want you to tell me what to do, to make it up to you." I was just done with my baby being upset with me. I would do anything.

"You really want to know?" Gabriella uncrossed her arms, but she had a malicious grin on her face. Shit!

"Yes, I do baby girl. If you want me to carry you everywhere and be your foot slave then I will. I just want you to stop being angry with me." I looked up at her with guilty eyes, like a puppy.

She sighed, but nodded her head and started thinking. It was quiet for about a minute until she walked up to me, and straddled my lap. I sucked in a breath and looked into her mischievous eyes.

"I know a perfect punishment." Gabriella smiled showing her straight white teeth.

"W-what is it baby?" I was trying really hard not to flip my baby around and fuck her on the mattress, until she passes out.

"Since, you love touching me, and everything. Your punishment is not to touch me unless I want you too." 

Wait what? I can't go through with this. Since I'm an incubus I need to do sexual things to keep me alive.

"Baby, you know I can't do that." She glared down at me and folded her arms, under her soft boobs.

"And why not?" She raised her eyebrow.

I sighed, That's what I forgot to tell her.

"Baby, I forgot to tell you but I'm an incubus, which is a sex demon. That means I need to do sexual things so I can live." Her glare softened, a little.