Time's up baby girl

Gabriella's POV:

To you that I was scared would be an understatement. I was straight acting like I was in a horror movie, or that my edges got snatched.

People do say karma comes back on you, because I couldn't even sleep last night. So when 5:00 in the morning hit, I hurried and got ready for school knowing I don't have class right now, and ran away from my problems.

So here I'am now at my mom's house, and yes I drove to my mom's house. Don't judge!

Yeah, yeah I know doing this is just going to make it worse for me, but I actually wanted to go to school today, since break starts tomorrow. Counting Miguel wasn't going to find me here.(A/N You thought;)..)

"I'm so happy you decided to visit your mama honey" My mom's hazel eyes sparkled with happiness. Which caused me to bend down to hug the small person, for she was only 5'0

"I know mama it's been so long, i'm sorry." I was! Mostly because my mom was alone, always has been since the day I was born. Long story short my sperm doner left her for no reason at all, even was happy about the birth. Maybe he was in trouble with the police or something and had to leave.

Sigh...I always make excuses for him, when I don't even know what kind of person he was, because my mom doesn't talk about him much.

"I got you that apartment, now you think you're too grown to see your own mom. I know i'm not with the times but I can still hit the folks." My mother said while doing it.

I never cringed so hard in my life.

"Mom please do that ever again! Counting you're still not with the times because hitting the folks isn't as popular." 

"Oh shut up before I pop you" Here we go with the threats. Which parents do whenever their kids are right and they aren't (A/N I feel you)

"Why mommy?" I pouted, not really wanting to get popped.

"Because I said so." She deadpanned and handed me a plate of shrimp scampi that she just finished.

"Anyway who is the man?" My mom looked up from her plate and stared at me.

I chocked on my water, and thumped my chest. Damn I'm always chocking.

After relaxing, I looked at my mom shocked. "W-what man?" Shit... really Gabriella? She is not going to believe you one bit.

"Gabriella stop lying to your mama, and tell me who the guy is." Her face turned serious.

Sighing I decided to tell her already feeling bad for lying to her. "His name is Miguel and I met him 2 weeks ago" My eyes locked with my mom's, wanting to see her expression.

All she did was smile. Which I'll have to say shocked me, I thought she was going to yell at me for not letting him meet her first.

"You're not mad?"

"No why would I be?" My mom's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Well.. you know? I didn't let you meet him yet." I said exasperated.

"Gabriella you're a grown female, it's not my choice who you should date." My mom chuckled.

"Yeah I know mom." I said smiling at her, this is why I love her because she did a good job on raising me.

"I'll still liked to meet him though." Yep, knew it.

"Yep, you will. He's home right no-" I got cut off when a knock sounded on the door.