Clubs and hugs

Gabriella's POV:

When I tell you I was dying, I mean't it. 

We have been in this mall for 4 hours. It started off with me and Ella just getting shoes, to clothes and makeup that I don't even wear, to movies and bath and body works.

I finally got my food which consisted of the huge two slices of pizza and a snaple. Obviously going to get desert after i'm done.

"Okay bestie, since we got all of this stuff, let's put it to good use and wear it for tonight."

"Why? where are we going?" I asked after chewing my pizza and taking a sip of my snaple.

"To the club, duh! It's been so long. Counting you need that extra time off from all of that studying" Ella said clapping her hands together.

Sigh... I really don't know even why she does things like this. I don't like clubs, because of the men who always try to get in your pants, and I don't like getting drunk. Not really my cup of tea.

"Hail no, Ella you know I hate clubs. No NO NO!" I was getting myself worked up because I just wanted to eat my pizza, but of course this heifer always being over dramatic.

"Aw come on Gabby." She complained. "You know I don't ask for anything else".

That's a damn lie! She asks for everything. That's mostly why we came to the mall in the first place because she asked to burrow my Jordans, but ruined them because she "accidentally" stepped in a dirty puddle. The disrespect she has for shoes is ridiculous! 

"I said no Ella, nothing is changing that." I was getting pissed because my pizza was getting cold.

"Please with extra sprinkles on top? I swear once I find someone to dance with, that is hopefully not a rapist, you can leave girl. I swear!" She started getting on her knees and begged. Of course with her over dramatic self she started causing attention on us.

"Fine bitch! This is the only time, once I feel uncomfortable i'm going home. Understand?"

 She squealed and yelled a "thank you" and I went back to eating. sigh... Now it's Miguel that I have to worry about.

Ever since we left the mall, I have been dreading going home. Firstly Miguel is there, and Ella is coming over to get ready. Secondly I still have to let him know, without Ms. nosy finding out that there's a guy in mu apartment.

Tapping my fingers nervously on my leg, we finally reached my apartment. I live on the second floor so we just had to take the elevator, because the bags weren't getting upstairs any other way.

Once we reached my door, I unlocked and set the bags down. I made an excuse about needing to go to the bathroom before getting ready. Running into my room, seeing Miguel sat up on my bed staring at me. My body tingled at seeing him, but this wasn't the time.

"Hey baby girl, how was shopping?" He kept staring at me like he knew something was up.

"It went good. We got a lot of things and ate, but umm.... Baby um.. I was wondering?" I glanced down trying to hurry up and say it.

"Yes, mi amore?" His eyebrow rose and he sat there, like he knew what I was going to say.

"IfIcouldgototheclubwithElla?" I said really fast my nerves getting the best of me. Why am I scared? 

"Baby girl, you're going to have to say that slower so that I can understand." He  smirked and his eyes twinkled with amusement at my state. Which I didn't even find remotely funny.