I love You

Gabriella's POV:

"Hey babe I'm Home!" 

My voice echoed through my semi spacious apartment, listening for my hubby. 

My legs walked me to my bedroom, while I was calling for Miguel, who seems to not be here. Hmmm...I wonder where he has gone, because his lazy self doesn't normally leave the bed.

Well It didn't matter to me, as long as he came back before 10. So I carried on getting changed into some leggings and a hoodie, since it pretty cold in here.

Need to make sure I write a note down to call the landlord in, so he could fix my heat, since the junk wanted to cut off. And I know damn well, I'm not paying 930 dollars a month for my heat to not be working. HELL NO!

As I was changing, I heard the door slam, which scared the living cookies out of me. Was about to go off on who was slamming my door like that, until I smelt him and arms wrapped around my waste.

"Shi-Shoot Miguel you scared me!" My hand was over my heart, while my heart pounded 30 beats per minute.

He didn't say anything sarcastic or smart, making me worry what upset him

Turing around in his arms, he stared down at me, his eyes reflecting an emotion I couldn't comprehend. 

"What's wrong hubby?" I stood on my tip toes and pecked his lips a couple times, which made him smile a little.

"Do I need to fight someone, or hide a body? I'll bring Ella's evil ass self too" He chuckled this time, but still just stared at me.

"You know I love you right?" Miguel said while staring down at me.

I swear to you, I was more star struck then when baby Jesus was born, like this heifer did not just drop a bomb shell like that on me.

My mouth was opening and closing like a fish, since my words weren't coming to me.

Miguel started chuckling again closing my mouth while pulling my mouth up to meet his, in a slow intense kiss that left me even more breathless.

"It's okay mi amore you don't have to say it back, but know that I love you with all my heart and non existing soul, that I can't wait until you're carrying my babies and when my ring that I bought you is on your finger. I'll never, and I mean NEVER find a mate who would be just as wonderful as you Gabriella Elizabeth White, Your mine and will always be mine! I don't want to hear another guy trying to get in touch with you, because I'll rip their dicks off and shove it down their throats. Don't let me find out you are because it'll become very bad. Okay?"

I swear to you a BITCH was crying after hearing that whole speech, I couldn't even answer him all I did was nod and laugh happily.

"I Love you too Miguel Lorenzo Moetti, I can't wait to have your children running around with their long hair, I'll make sure to flaunt around my finger in the air waving around like I just don't care, in everybody's face, so they'll know who I'm married too. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and will always be forever. Don't let me find somebody texting your phone, because I'll kill them and make sure to lock you in a basement, since you are mine also."

After that, his face broke out into a huge smile and he kissed me while lifting me up, making me wrap my legs around his torso.

He sat down on our bed with me straddling his lap, was about to make me burst, at the sexy way he was looking at me.

"Stop looking at me like that!" My faced flushed when he smiled but was still giving me those eyes.

"Like What?"

"You freaking know, now stop" I said while looking everywhere but him.

He chuckled and squeezed my ass cheek, making me yelp.

"I'm sorry babe It's hard not to, since you're always looking sexy" He bit his lip and squeezed my ass cheek harder, causing a moan to slip out of my mouth.

I Leaned into his neck and kissed him, causing him to shudder. Smirking I now that this sexy ass is all mine.

Okay so I know this is short, but I don't normally do this on a week day, but I haven't updated in awhile and I felt bad for not keeping my promise and it has been almost two months, but I'm trying it's harder now since I'm busy, but when I do have free days I'm mostly sleeping and just being lazy, but now I'm giving you guys three chapters this week and hopefully I'll keep up the work. As I said before also I'm mostly going to be updating on the weekends sometimes weekdays.

Anywhores did you like it? 

To me it sucked because I'm getting tired and I wanted to hurry up and give you a chapter.

Finally, confessed their feelings, and no it was not early because they have been dating for months, counting they're mates, so I think it's about time for the love confession.

Well I hoped you guys enjoyed!

WARNING: THIS IS A MATURE AND INTERRACIAL BOOK

ALL RIGHTS ARE MINE!;)