Don't disrespect my Wife!

Miguel's POV:

"NO! mother, I have not gotten Gabriella pregnant yet." My face was scrunched up into a scowl, and I was glaring at a imaginary dust bunny flying through the air, listening to my mom complain.

"I don't know who your yelling at, but I wanted to know if my son has did his deed, for my future daughter in law, because you and Rebecca are the last kids to give me grand babies." My mother's stern voice went through the call.

That's exactly it! Why are we having this conversation if she has other grand babies, like I want children too, but her annoying self isn't helping me by rushing.

"Mom if you keep asking, I'm going to tell father." All she did was scoff at my threat.

"Boy, your father doesn't scare me. But as I said, you better not come back to this house, if my daughter in law isn't pregnant" 

With that she hung up, leaving me with a pissed off look on my face and my ears screeching from the dial tone.

I swear this is exactly why I can't deal with my mother, like I love her and everything, but not right now.

With me sitting there grumpy, waiting for my baby girl to come home. I finally got up and went out to the mall. This will definitely get my mind off of things, especially buying things for mi amore.

*10 minutes later*

As I was looking through the Calvin Klein cloth rack, for some dress pants for me. These two guys walked by me talking about something. For me I'm not a nosy fellow, but once I heard the name Gabriella come out one of the boy's mouth, who's name was Jake I think. My attention span was directly on them.

"Really you got her number? She's sexy dude." The guy name Jake, friend said.

"I know! But it was nothing compared to up close, I swear she was perfect. Ever since I met her in the club she had my eye." 

Not going to lie once he said club, my anger levels went up. Since it gave me flashbacks from when Gabriella said the guy she met was good looking, and a guy had her number because of a dare.

I may have had gotten a teeny bit furious.

"Why don't you talk to her then?" The kid's friend asked.

"I tried, but she won't answer back" He answered his friend with a annoyed look on his face.

"Well you did say, she said something about having a man at home." 

"I don't care though, because she wouldn't have given me her number if she did." 

I swear this dude is, dumber then a rock.....

"That doesn't mean nothing my friend, maybe she's not into you?" The friend patted the other guy's shoulder sympathetically.

"I don't know, but I'm going to keep texting her."

I can't tell yet if that's the same dude Gabriella was talking about, or not because. There's other girls name Gabriella and situations that's he is in right now, happens all the time.

"Do you even know her last name?"

"No, I don't but her friend Ella, might give me it."

Okay once I heard an Ella, that's what brought back my suspicions.

"Show me a picture of her again." I swear didn't he just see a picture? Well I'm not complaining, because I'll be able to see if he talking about my Gabriella or not.

The Jake guy blew out an annoyed puff and went on his phone, to pull up a picture of the girl.

I swear to you again my anger levels went through the roof, after I saw the  picture of MY baby on his phone, Now I was furious.

"Yeah I know her, I think I see her around my university sometimes, and let me tell you her ass is fat." The friend demonstrated her ass, by making gestures with his hands. This made me very upset at the fact, he was disrespecting my wife.

"Yeah I know dude, She actually making me thinking about cuffing her, to fuck that ass all day." His friend started laughing, but I definitely wasn't.

My incubus King, was about to take over and beat the bloody crap out of both of them for disrespecting our mate, but I realized I couldn't do anything in this public place. So the clothes that were in my hand, were thrown back on the rack as I walked out.

King was angry at me, for not doing anything, but he shut right up when I said I'll meet them outside.

 My fingers were squeezing the living shit out of my steering wheel, my eyes were most likely black and my aura made a lot of people not come to their cars, until I settled it down a bit more.

My prey finally came out of the mall, making me get out and follow them until they got into a nice Lamborghini.

I went up to them knocking on their window, making the Jake guy roll down his window staring at his phone, about to text Gabriella.

"Excuse me, but could you not knock on my window like the police, and what is the problem?"

Ouuuu... this kid is pushing my last buttons.

After he finally looked up at my face, because his friend was tapping the shit out of his shoulder signaling to look my way, he looked like he was about to piss his pants.

"I'm going to need you to stop texting my wife kid, because the next time I hear you trying to text her, or disrespect her, I'm going to find you, and rip both of your dicks off and shove them down your throats, making you choke on them. Do you understand?"

My aura made the car radio turn on and off and for the car to also shake, knowing I looked sinister. The boys were about to shit their pants.

"I said Do you understand?" 

With a quick nods of their heads, I quickly went back to a calm aura. 

"Good, oh and your back light is out." 

"T-T-T-Thank you" The Jake boy tremble to turn on the car again, once he did her sped out of the parking almost hitting another car and sped away.

Smiling to myself I walked back to my car and headed home, to see my baby girl.

Okay guys here's another chapter finally, will post the other one later.

Finally got over my cold, and thank you for the "Get well" comments, so now that I'm feeling myself again I'm going to be posting, but more then likely it'll be on the weekends and maybe weekdays. Since school has been kicking my ass with homework, so that's why I said weekends.

Was it good? Trying to get back into it.

I swear Miguel is crazy.

Anywhores I Hoped you guys enjoyed:)

WARNING:

THIS IS A MATURE AND INTERRACIAL BOOK

ALL RIGHTS ARE MINE!:)