7

Alexander

Everyone was quickly ushered out of the door by a stumbling Peggy. She stopped them once they were all cluttered on the sidewalk. Alex shivered in the cold air. "Okay," Peggy excitedly began, "the club isn't to far away, about a block or so. This way!"

The group started down the sidewalk, taking a right once they reached the end of the block. Everyone in the group seemed to be sluggishly walking and talking with thick slurring voices. Everyone except for Alexander and John.

Alex noticed that usually the silence that settles between the two were awkward, but not now. Now, it was comfortable. It was nice. "You cold?" John asked. He must've noticed Alexander shivering.

"It's bearable," Alexander replied, smiling slightly. After only a few minutes of walking, Peggy quickly shoved everyone into a tall building. The inside was just what you would picture clubs to be. Hot, dark, and loud. Black lights filled the room, as did pounding music and talking. Alex found that he didn't care to much for clubs.

A bar lined one side of the large room. Tables and stools where set off to the side. The dancing was happening in the middle. People were grinding against each other, some singing loudly and others laughing and talking. The smells of sweat, alcohol, and a hint of vomit hung in the thick air. It was hard to breath.

"I know," John laughed, reaction to the look on Alex's face, "I hate clubs too."

"Do you want to come sit with me in the corner?" Alexander asked. John pretended to think about it.

" Yeah, lets go." Alexander and John weaved their way around clusters of people and tables. Finally, they reached a small circular table that was next to a blinded window. "So," John started, "I know you like writing, for some reason, but I would like to know more about you. Where's your family from?"

Alexander inhaled sharply and glanced rapidly around the room. "Unimportant," he choked out. Was it just him or did the room seem to get hotter?

John eyed him suspiciously. "You okay?"

Alexander nodded. "Yeah. Sorry. Erm... do you have anything else to ask me?" John sighed and thought for a moment before speaking.

"Why did you-" John was cut off by Alex's phone ringing. Alex grabbed it from his pocket and checked the contact. Thomas.

"I'm so sorry, I have to take this." Alex stood and rushed out of the building and into the icy, refreshing air.

"Hey babe, wh.. what do you need?"

"Where are you?" Thomas slurred.

Shit, Alexander thought, he's drunk.

"I'm out with some friends. And.. wait. How do you know I'm gone?"

"I came to your dorm and can't find you."

Fuuuuuuck. He's at my dorm. "Do you need me for some reason?"

"I want to talk, baby." Alexander physically cringed.

"Well, now isn't the right time. You sound drunk anyways," Alexander countered.

"I need to fucking talk to you!" Thomas yelled.

"Talk to me tomorrow, for gods sake!" Alexander yelled back, earning himself a few awkward glances from passerby. He didn't care.

Alexander ended the call and stomped his way back into the club. He went to the bar and ordered two shots before making his way back to the table in the corner. He placed a shot in front of laurens. "Drink."

"Alex, what the fuck. Who was it?"

"No one of importance. Now drink. I want to get fucking wasted."

John grabbed Alex's arm before he could down the small glass of tequila. "I thought you didn't like alcohol?"

"Well, tonight I do. I'm not throwing away this shot. It was five fucking bucks," he replied before he chugged the drink. He coughed a bit as the drink stung it's way down his throat. John just shrugged and downed the drink. "Let's get more," Alex grumbled. He grabbed Johns arm and dragged him to the bar.

Five shots each was all it took before the two got really drunk. "Hey, where's.... the other people?" Alex slurred. John shrugged.

"Hey!" John gasped. "You wanna go daaance??" Alexander nodded and the two made their way to the dance floor, laughing the whole time.

After about twenty minutes of dancing in center of the hot room, Alexander quietly muttered "I'm tiiiired."

John replied, "Then let's go home!" He grabbed Alexander's elbow and dragged him outside and yelled down a taxi. He pushed Alexander in and sat down beside him. "Kings college, please!" he smiled.

It only took about five minutes to get to the college. "Er... how much?" Alexander slurred.

"Ten bucks."

"Ten... ten dollars? For... for a four minute... minute ride?" Alex sputtered. "That sounded wrong," he whispered to himself. John shushed him and handed the driver a ten dollar bill.

"Thanks, byyye!" he waved while yanking alex punt of the car. "C'mon Allllex." John and Alexander sleepily made their way up to their hall. "Wanna come to my dorm?"

That question seemed to wake Alexander up. In no ways was he sober, he was shit drunk, but he was no longer tired and groggy. "Suuuuure~" he smirked.

John and Alex made their way to John and Lafayette's dorm. John patted down all of his pockets before finding his key and unlocking the door. They walked in and Alexander quickly closed and locked the door.

"Welcome to myyyy- hmph!" John was cut off by Alexander sloppily kissing him. John, instead of pulling away, kissed back. Something bagged at the back of Alexander's mind, but he either ignored it or was to drunk to care. The two continued kissing.

Suddenly, the world around Alexander went black.

——————————————————

Hellooo!

I have come back from the dead.

I hope you liked this chapter!

For those of you still reading this, I would just like to take some of your time to ask you to vote on my chapters if you can.

I, of course, love how many reads this book is getting, but it's more of the votes/comments that actually keep me motivated to finish this book.

Okay, thank you!

Hope you have a great day, byyyyyeeee

Oh, Lover Boy { LAMS } // College AU // completed On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara