19

Random POV because why not

"Well, fuck you, you fucking gay!"

"Oh my god, you used my sexuality as an insult! I'm sooooo hurt!" John fires back. "There is much more to me then being gay, you fucking moron," John sighs, rolling his eyes.

"I... uh..." Charles Lee stutters.

"If you have nothing more to say, I will be on my way." As John turned around, Lee came up to him and tried to push him. John only stumbled a bit before turning around, an odd gleam in his eye.

"Fuck it." John punched the kid right in the face. A sickening crunch echoed through the dorm hallway.

"What is the meaning of this!" a loud voice boomed.

"Mr. Washington!"

"Oh great," Burr sighed. He didn't want to be here.

"He... he punched me."

"Good. You deserve it. I think. May I ask why this happened, Mr. Laurens?"

"I was just defending you, sir. He was talking about you behind your back. When I mentioned it to him, he just came at me. It was self defense, really."

Washington nodded. John smiled triumphantly. "Burr, Alexander. Why are you two here?"

"Uh.... moral support?" Alex laughed a bit.

"Well. If I see any of you doing something like this again, there will be consequences. Burr, take Lee to the nurse. John, Alex, go back to your dorm." Mr. Washington walked off, back to his office.

Burr escorted Lee in the direction of the nurse, and left him to go back to his dorm when they where halfway there. "That was close," Alexander said while draping his arm around his friends shoulder.

"I guess so," John shrugged, causing Alex's arm to fall off of his shoulders.

"You sound salty. What's goin on?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing," John replied nonchalantly.

"Ha, yeah sure," Alex said, dropping the topic. Maybe they'd talk about it later.

"So. You're gay?"

"You didn't know? We literally fucked one time."

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that, just like the author."

"What?"

"What?"

"You said something about an author?"

"Pffft no I didn't. Now, I have to go attend to a broken fourth wall. Have fun doing whatever you do, loser."

"oof."

"Did... did you just say oof?"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Also, what's the 'fourth wall'?"

"I don't know what your talking about," Alex yelled as he walked off. "I don't get paid enough for this, author," he mumbled under his breath.

(You don't get paid at all)

"Exactly!"

I fucking hate myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

any who, random ass short "chapter" that has barely anything to do with the "plot" because I'm stupid and have told myself I want to end this book on the 20th chapter and just need a way to get there. 

Oh, didn't I say the end... was near? 

Because its literally the next chapter...

I have decided that I will be making a sequel, but give me some time. I am working on a really big project (another lams book?) and I want to finish that and my percico book before I start working on another book. Also, school starts again tomorrow so that means that this project is gonna take a bit longer than expected (I'm not ready for school ;-; I'm only going to see 

@His_Baby_Boy sooo) 

um... expect the next update soon I guess. Also, it will be much longer than this (I hope)!!