Chapter 1

Hi everyone this is my first Drarry fanfic I ship it so much so I decided to write a fanfic. I couldn't have wrote this without my friends 

@AuthorofKillingPeopl

Draco's POV

It was shortly after the battle of Hogwarts when I felt the guilt kick in. There were families crying over love ones who had died. Remus and Sirius were crying while embracing eachother. I had made a horrible decision. I should I have stood with Harry. I had a crush on him since 3rd year. I decided I should go and apologize to him. I walked around looking for him. He was alone walking in the hall outside the great hall. "Hi." I quietly said.

"What do you want Malfoy." He snapped at me. 

I took a deep breath, " I want to apologize. I chose the wrong side. I should have chose to stand with the light side." I apologized. 

"You, You really mean that." He said with shock. 

"Yes I really mean it." I told him. " Can we try to be friends, at least not be enemies?" I asked him. The only reason I chose the dark side was because of my parents.

"Sure we can try." He agreed. I smiled. He was completely unaware of the crush I had on him. 

                                                                                 Flashback 

It was third year when I realized I was in love with Harry. I was talking about him to Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. When Pansy said, " Your talking about him so much you'd think your in love with him." I had blushed when she said that. That night I had laid in my bed awake thinking do I like Potter. Then I started thinking about him. About his beautiful bright green eyes. His Adorable  untidy black hair. That's when I realized I had a crush on him.

                                                                         End of flashback 

I wished that he liked me back the way i liked him, but I doubted that he did. Anyway my parents at least my father. I don't even think that he noticed how I look at him. I didn't noticed that I was looking at him. He looked at me questionably and I blushed. "Why were you staring at me like that?" Harry asked me.

"Ummm no reason." I said while blushing. 

"Mhm." He said. I was still blushing.

Harry's POV 

I knew about his crush on me. It was confirmed a couple of minutes ago. I just didn't know what to think of it. So I hadn't mentioned it yet. I sighed. Snape, Fred, tonks, and many more had died in the war. Sirius and Remus were still alive. A couple of years ago they told me that they had a crush on eachother. Last year they got together. Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley were together. Ron and Hermione were together. I decided I would talk to Remus and Sirius about this.

"I'm going to go I have to go see Remus and Sirius." I told Draco. 

"Okay bye." He said. 

"Bye." I said back and was walking to look for Remus and Sirius. I found them outside the main entrance. "Can we talk in private?" I asked them.

"Sure." They said and we aparated To their house. "What's wrong?" Sirius asked me.

" well Draco has a crush on me, but I don't know what I think of him." I told them. 

"Tell me what you think when you think of him." Remus told me. 

" Well he is cute, he has silver eyes, an evil father, and handsome white-blonde hair." I told them.

"Sounds like you may have a crush on him." Sirius said. 

"R-really?" I stuttered.

"Yep." Sirius said. 

I thought about how he stared at me earlier and I blushed. "I should go talk to him." I told them. Then I aparated back to Hogwarts.

I walked up to him, he was near the Slytherin common rooms, he was crying. " why are you crying?" I asked him. 

"I-I just found out my Godfather died." He told me still crying. I brought him into a loving embrace. He laid his head on my shoulder and cried.

"I know about your crush on me." I told him. 

"Y-you did." He said shocked. 

"Yes, and I think I'm in love with you too." I told him. He smiled really big. And then went back to laying his head on my shoulder. I smiled. This felt right, this felt normal. I was in love with him and it felt right. "I'm sorry that Snape died, he was a good man." I told him and hugged him a bit tighter. 

He cried a bit more. " yes he was a good man." He told me. We broke apart and I pulled a chocolate frog out of my pocket.

"Remus says chocolate can help people feel better, you want to try and split it?" I asked him. He nodded. I opened it and managed to split it in half even though the frog protested. "Here."I said giving him his half and eating mine. He ate it and smiled. " thanks." He said. 

"Your welcome" I said. We held hands and walked around looking for my friends. I found them with the Weasleys. They were crying because Fred had died.

"What are you doing with Malfoy, and why are you holding hands with him?" Ron asked.

"Well we kind of well are in love with eachother." I told Ron.

"Okay mate if you trust him and are in love with him I accept you guys." Ron told us. I smiled.

"Yes we are in love and I trust him." I told him.

"Me too." Draco told him.

"Okay mate." Ron said. I went over to Mrs and Mr Weasley and gave them a hug. Then I gave the rest of the Weasleys and my friends a hug. Then I went back over to Draco and gave him a hug then held his hand.