Chapter 3

Authors notes

Sorry I haven't updated in a little while I kind of got distracted by fanfics and a couple of weeks ago I visited my grandparents for a little while. But now I'm updating. Please comment and vote. Now on to the fanfic.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

                                                                                    Draco's POV 

I was excited to be at Sirius and Remus's house. When we got there Remus asked what we wanted for dinner. We decided on waffles. Harry and I cuddled on the couch until it was done. "People always planned my life out for me. I mean I was chosen to defeat Voldemort. Then people thought that I was going to marry Ginny and have kids with her. I'm lucky that most people were excepting." Harry told me. 

"I know it must be hard." I tried to comfort him. Then I gave him a hug. Then we went and ate dinner. After dinner Remus was washing dishes and Sirius was drying and putting them away. Harry and me went to the living room and watched tv. (Author: sorry things aren't going to be quite in the date Harry Potter took place in because that was a while ago I'm just going to make things that are there now in the fanfic) we watched a few Disney movies. After that we got ready for bed. It was a fun day. "Night Harry." I said.

"Goodnight Draco" he said back.