Chapter 2

Authors notes

Hey guys. Since it's summer and I have no school I'm going to try to update every week if I can there will be a few weeks I won't be able to update. But on to the story.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

                                                                                      Harry's POV

We were still with the Weasleys comforting them. George was heartbroken because Fred had died. I looked at Draco he was looking panicked. "What's wrong Draco?" I asked him.

"I was thinking and realized my father hates you how will he react when he knows that we're dating?!" He was panicking. I kissed him to calm him down. 

"It's okay we'll deal with that when it comes."I told him. Then embraced him. After a few minutes Remus and Sirius appeared and hugged the Weasleys then asked "want to come home with us until you get your own house?" 

"Yeah, can I bring Draco?" I asked. 

"If it's okay with his parents at least his mom." He told us. Draco started panicking. I was holding his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. 

"I guess we should go find them then?" I asked. He nodded. We went looking for his parents. We ended up finding them outside near the forbidden Forest. We walked up to them. 

"Draco what is the meaning of this, your with Potter why." He demanded. 

Draco shifted his weight from one foot to an other nervously looking at the ground. "Ummmmm me and him are kind of umm boyfriends." He nervously said.

"WHAT??!!!!" He yelled. "YOU TWO ARE DATING!!!!??? Draco nodded. "I CAN'T BELIEVE MY OWN SON IS GAY!!!!"

"Lucius no need to yell at him. He can't help who he likes." Narcissa told Lucius. "I accept you for who you are Draco it doesn't change you. Your still my wonderful son." Narcissa told Draco and hugged him. At this point Draco was crying. "Harry I'm sorry for how we treated you," she gave Lucius the death stare, " please take care of Draco." She apologized to me. 

"It's okay Mrs. Malfoy and of course I will I love him with all of my heart." I told her and she smiled at me. 

"No need to call me Mrs. Malfoy, call me Narcissa Harry." She told me.

"Okay, and we were wondering can Draco come and stay at Sirius's house?" I asked her.

"Yes of course. I haven't seen him in a while mind if I come and talk to him for a while?" She asked.

"Of course." I told her. And we walked back to where we left Sirius and Remus. 

"Hi, what's Narcissa doing here?" Sirius asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you its been a while since we've had a normal conversation." Narcissa said. Draco and me went out so that they could talk without us. I hugged Draco because he still looked crushed with what his dad said. Then we sat on one of the benches that didn't get destroyed. He laid his head on my shoulder. We just sat like that for a while. Then Remus and Sirius came out and got us to aparate to their house.