Chapter 7

An: I know it's been a while, but here's another part. I've been busy on my second account...so yeah.

Third POV

Harry and Draco sat on one side of a table, while Ginny and Luna sat on the other side. They were all talking and catching up, occasionally sipping on their butterbeer or firewhiskey. Harry and Luna each had a butterbeer, while the other two had gotten firewhiskey. They were at the Three Broomsticks, which wasn't too terribly busy. There were four other groups of people, which were either chatty or abnormally quiet.

   "Harry Potter, bloody hell it's Harry Potter," a girl who looked to be in her fifth year exclaimed when she saw the Chosen One. Draco secretly rolled his eyes, annoyed by the girl. Harry noticed it though and lightly hit his leg, glaring at his boyfriend. He then turned to look at the girl.

   "Hello," he said to her.

   The girl's eyes went wide as she squealed, "Harry Potter just talked to me, bloody Harry Potter!" Draco sighed at the girl's exclamation and looked like he wanted to slam his head against the table. Harry opened his mouth to say something to the girl, but before he could she ran off.

   He turned to look at his boyfriend, who looked like he was moments away from slamming his head against the table, and said, "wonder where she ran off to."

   "Probably to squeal to her friends about how she saw and "talked to" the Chosen One." Draco told him, rolling his eyes again. Draco felt a light hit against his leg, so he looked up to see his boyfriend glaring at him again. "Hey, it's probably true," he tried to defend himself.

    "Don't have to be rude about it, she's young and you know how people can get around me," Harry told him.

   "True," he replied.

   "Settle down you two, I can sense the sexual tension from here," Ginny told them half jokingly, which earned a glare from the two boys.

   "Let's just eat and calm down," Luna said, pointing out the fact that their food was in front of them.

Remus's POV

   The kids were out of the house, hanging out with a couple of their friends. It was nice that the house was quiet- wait, the house is never this quiet. I immediately knew that Sirius was planning/doing something, for he was never this quiet around me. He would usually be staring at me with his eyes like puppy eyes begging for me to pay attention to him, or be laying on my lap dramatically whining that I didn't love him anymore because I wasn't paying attention to him when I was reading or doing different activities.

   I stood up, marking the page I left off in my book, going to go look for Sirius. I got to the hallway when a large mass hit me, causing me to fall onto the ground. I groaned as I saw my husband on top of me, head resting on his hands in a casual manner. "Sirius, why did you-" I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto mine, which I didn't hesitate to kiss back. The kiss started to get heated when there was a tapping on a window. We broke apart and he went to go see what it was, being curious I followed. There was a brown barn owl at the window with a letter. Sirius grabbed the letter as I went to grab a treat for the feathery creature. I gave the brown owl the treat and walked over to read the letter along with Sirius. But before I could read the first sentence, he let the letter flutter out of his grasp.

   "Siri, what's going-" I started, but stopped mid sentence to pick up the letter. I scanned it, but only got half way through it before I let the letter flutter to the ground, a tear slipping down my face.

   Dear Mr. and Mr. Black-Lupin,

   I regret to inform you, but yesterday Mrs. Narssica Malfoy was found dead. She seemed to be shot with a Muggle weapon called a gun. She was killed by a Muggle (who we are currently trying to find), who we have already identified. We shall inform you when the culprit has been caught. We shall leave it up to you to inform young Mr. Malfoy-

   That was as far as I could reach. Narssica hadn't been close, but I knew Draco would be destroyed. I looked at Sirius and asked him, "how are we going to tell Draco?"