chapter 6

Remus’ POV

I opened my eyes and wiggles out of Sirius’s grip on me. He whined when I slipped out of his embrace, but then settled down to grabbing the pillow I was sleeping on and buried his face in it. I let out a chuckle at the sight and stretched. I walked over to the closet and got my out an outfit. I walked into the bathroom and got ready for the day.

The outfit I wore consist of a dark green shirt and black pants. I walked over to the kitchen got out eggs, salt, pepper, milk, and cheese to make scrambled eggs. I made scrambled eggs and put toast in the toaster. I rushed to a cabinet and pulled out four plates.

I heard a yelp as the toaster popped the toast up. I looked behind me to see a startled Sirius. His eyes were wide from shocked and he ended up on top of a chair. “How did you even get up there?” I asked him.

He blushes and answered, “the toaster surprised me...” I chuckled and put the eggs on the toast to make a sandwich. Then I put the sandwiches on the plates. I yelled that breakfast was ready and heard shuffling down the stairs. Draco and Harry then came down in the kitchen, well more like stumbled into the kitchen.

We all ate our breakfast and I decided to take Siri out on a date tonight. So, I went up to our room and started jotting down thoughts for a date down in a notebook. By the time I looked at the clock and hour had past and I had over 30 ideas down. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. I didn’t know how I was going to choose one idea by tonight.

Then I felt a pair of arms around me and Sirius whispered in my ear, “Whatcha doing Remus?”

“Nothing.” I responded casually, while attempting to close the notebook.

“What’s this?” He asked me and snatched the notebook.

“Hey give that back!” I shouted at him while trying to grab it. He simply stood up and ran off with it. “SIRIUS BLACK-LUPIN YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!” I shouted at him.

The response I got was him giggling madly. I stood up quickly and ran after him. “GIVE IT BACK!” I shouted at him, but was only responded with insane giggles from Sirius.

Harry’s POV

Ding my phone went. I looked down and saw a message from Ginny. We were still close, we had broken apart awhile ago. I figured out I was bisexual and she was pansexual. I never really did have a crush on her, and she had figured out it was just a childish crush on me.

She was asking me if Draco and I wanted to go on a double date with her and her girlfriend, Luna Lovegood. I got excited and told her that I would ask Remus and Sirius if I could. Then I went out of my room. I saw a sight I never thought I would see in my life. A Sirius laughing madly while a Remus ran after him shouting.

I blinked shocked at them and slowly retreated back into my room. I cautiously closed the door than stared at the window. Draco was on the bed taking a nap, well at least that’s what I thought he was doing. “What’s wrong?” He muttered to me sleepily.

“I saw a sight I will never unsee, an insane Sirius and a Remus chasing after him.” I swooned and said dramatically. He let out a giggle and snuggled deeper in bed. I could hear Remus shouting after Sirius to give something back to him. I could also hear Sirius giggling like a madman.

I sighed and got in bed with Draco. I laid on top of him and whined, “pay attention to meeeeee.” He giggled and patted my head. “I’ll die from the lack of attention.” I whined.

“Fine.” Is all he said and flipped us over. He was now on top of me and kissing me. I kissed back, when all of a sudden a Sirius giggling like a madman burst into our room.

“SIRIUS!” I heard Remus shout as he appeared into our room. I groaned internally and Draco got off of me. Remus pauses and looked over at us. “Did I interrupt something again?” He asked us tilting his head a bit.

‘Yes!’ I shouted in my head, but out loud I said, “no.” He nodded and chased an insane Sirius out of the room. “Wait!” I shouted at him.

“What?” He asked.

“Can we go on a double date with Ginny and her Girlfriend, Luna Lovegood?” I asked him.

“Sure.” He told us and he continues to go track down an insane Sirius. Draco was over beside me giggling from the sight he had seen.

I smiled at him and asked, “now where were we?”

“I believe we were here-“ he told me then kissed me on my lips again. We continued to make out for a few minutes before we separated. I leant over and grabbed my phone. I sent Ginny a quick reply and got up. I went over the bookshelf and grabbed a book.

“Can you read me a story?” I asked Draco while plopping into his lap.

“Of course.” He told me and kissed my forehead quickly. He then read me a story as I sat on his lap.