Chapter 8

Third Point of View

   Harry and Draco were kissing passionately, Harry tugging on Draco's hair a little which earned him a moan from the blonde. They separated briefly, Harry smirking at the other. "Harry, what did I say abo-" Draco was cut off by Harry kissing him again passionately. Draco softly moaned when Harry bit down on his lip, asking for entrance. He immediately opened his mouth, letting Harry explore his mouth. Soon they seperated, catching their breath before Harry started kissing Draco's neck. The blond looked up more so that his boyfriend could get better access to his neck. Then Harry started marking Draco's neck, earning moans from the other.

   "Mmm, Harry," Draco moaned. The other's eyes were clouded with lust when he moaned and at the expression of pure pleasure on his face.

   Harry moved up and whispered in the blond boy's ear seductively, "What do you want me to do, baby boy?"

   "Please...shirt off..." he begged and Harry obeyed. Before either of the boys did anything else the door leading to the room opened.

   "Dra- oh Merlin!" Remus started but cut himself off with a shriek.

   "Remus!" Harry yelled, a bright red blush spreading across his face as Draco looked like he wanted the mattress to swallow him whole.

   "U-uh, e-erm," Remus stammered out, not able to form a sentence.

   "What's with all of the y-boys!" Sirius walked into the room, cutting himself off similar to how Remus did when he found Draco and Harry. Harry's blush grew darker as Draco slowly inched towards the edge of the bed. "I'll be out here...along with Remus!" Sirius practically yelled as he dragged Remus behind him, slamming the door behind him. A couple of minutes later Harry opened his mouth to say something to Draco, but was interrupted by a loud thunk. He turned to see what the source of the noise was only to see Draco on the ground near the bed, tangled in a blanket.

   He let out a chuckle before asking his boyfriend, "you alright?" Draco nodded as he attempted to untangle himself from the blanket. "Need help," Harry asked.

   Draco blushed before saying, "No, Malfoys don't need help...untangling themselves from blankets" Harry chuckled at the way his boyfriend had tried to sound prideful in the beginning. "S-shut up, Potter," he stuttered, attempting to sound cold but failing.

   "Make me." Harry smirked, causing the blush on Draco's face to deepen. "Oh look, the great Draco Malfoy is blushing!"

   "I swear, Potter, when I manage to get back up there..." the other trailed off.

   "You'll what, hit me with a pillow, whine, kiss me senseless?" Harry guessed playfully, raising an eyebrow at the other.

   Draco groaned before saying, "oh yes, I forgot who I was talking to. The great Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, the man who was snogging the great and powerful Draco Malfoy." A pillow was thrown at the boy on the floor, who squeaked and tried to dodge it (failing). Harry laughed as the pillow hit Draco's face. "S-shut up!" Draco exclaimed, throwing the pillow back at his boyfriend. He groaned when the other easily dodged the pillow.

   "As I said before, Malfoy, you will have to make me," Harry told him cockily. He managed to untangle himself from the blanket and tackled Harry.

   He pinned the other down, face inches from the other, before asking, "What'cha going to do now?"

   "Hm, this." Harry said before connecting their lips. Draco loosened his grip a little, allowing his boyfriend to wiggle out of his grasp. Harry chuckled as he reversed their position, looming over Draco. He connected their lips again in a passionate kiss, which Draco eagerly returned. Suddenly the blond one froze, causing the brown haired one to move back and look at the other questionably.

   "Sorry to break the mood, Harry. But don't you think Remus burst into here earlier for a reason," Draco asked.

   "Oh, yeah..."

   "Let's just go check and see what he wanted, then maybe we can go where we last stopped at." He tried to persuade his boyfriend, winking at the end of the sentence.

   "Fine." Harry gave in, letting Draco get up. They then made their way out of the room and into the kitchen (where they could hear Sirius and Remus talking).

   "Hey..." Draco trailed off, a dark blush appeared as he remembered what had happened earlier. "E-erm, so was there something you wanted to talk about?"

   "O-oh, yeah" Remus said, blushing as he sipped a cup of tea he had in front of him. He looked at Sirius nervously, who gave him a nod of approval with eyes full of pity. "Um, there was some news for you that we got for you in the mail, Draco...I-I'm sorry..." He trailed off as he passed the letter he had received in the mail earlier to the blond.

   "S-sorry, for what?" Draco asked, looking terrified as he took the paper from the other. The room was silent and tense for the next few minutes as Draco read the letter, eyes filling up with tears. "N-no, that can't be true..." Draco tried to deny the news he had received, the letter fluttering out of his grasp. Harry snatched up the letter and scanned it.

   "I-I'm sorry, Draco," Remus said.

   "N-no...she can't be..." tears slipped down Draco's pale cheeks. "N-no...not by a bloody muggle...she's not dead!" Draco screamed, storming out of the room. The remaining men in the room looked at each other before Harry raced after his boyfriend.The letter fluttered down onto the floor, tears blotching some of the words on the paper.