Maknae

LISA'S POV.

I slowly moved my head from side to side before slowly opening my eyes. I had a really bad nightmare last night and it was about people telling me that unicorns are not real. Like, how?! Unicorns are freaking real!

"Aish, Lisa." I mumbled towards myself before hitting my head using my palm multiple times to awaken my entire body and spirit. "It's still early." I whispered when I realized that it is still a little dark outside.

I tied my hair up and pulled out my hoodie out before storming out of my room, maybe I'll just do a morning walk to relax myself and maybe to forget about my scariest nightmare.

"Hey." I heard somebody called me while I was walking towards the side of the river. I looked around to check if there is anyone near towards my direction but there is none.

Oh crap, this is kind of creeping me out already. Someone, please send help.

"Yah! Lalisa!" A voice called once again and this time he calls me by my name. This is hella creeping me out, I should go home.

I knew it, streets are always dangerous. I should have not go out this early.

"Oh, wait..." That someone stopped me from walking by holding my right shoulder.

I slowly tilted my head towards his direction and was about to slap him real hard but then I remembered who he is.

I have seen him somewhere, that's for sure.

"Uh, sorry for that." He apologized and removed his hand from my shoulder. "Nah, it's not a big deal." I replied and chuckled softly.

"Hi?" He awkwardly greeted and smiled awkwardly. "Hello?" I replied and started to play along.

I knew it, this guy is so freaking familiar but I just couldn't tell who he is.

He bit his lower lip and scratched the back of his head before saying anything. "Don't you recognize me?" He asked in such a nervous tone.

I chuckled and decided to tease him a little bit so I pretended that I can't recognize him.

"Uh, no?"

"That's totally fine." He replied and laughs awkwardly. I am trying so hard to hold my laughter, he looks so disappointed by my response. Aww, poor guy.

"Anyway, I am Kim Taehyung from your class." He introduced himself and offered his right hand.

That's it. I totally lost it and burst out laughing. "I am just playing with you." I exclaimed in the middle of my endless laughter.

"By the way, I am Lalisa Manoban and I'm your classmate aswell." I properly introduced myself and accepted his hand.

"I am sorry for that." I added when I noticed that he looks like is still haven't recovered from my little prank.

"It's fine and it's kind of cute though." Taehyung replied with a small smile. "Cute?" I repeated unbelievingly and giggled softly.

"You don't have to lie, you got annoyed right?" I asked while pointing at his face as if I am forcing him to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

Taehyung shook his head from side to side as a reply. "Not even a little." He said which makes me a little disappointed but it's fine though. "Anyways, what should I call you?" I asked out of the blue.

"You can call me Tae, Taehyung, Taehyungie, or V." He explained. "V sounds cool." I replied and chuckled. "I'll call you V from now on." I announced and clasped my hands together.