Sincerity

"Oppa?"

I blinked a couple of times in disbelief and stared at his direction for a couple of seconds with some random stupid questions running around my brain.

What was he doing here? Was he listening to my song the entire time? Do I look good while I was singing? OMG, this is so embarrassing.

"Sorry interrupt." He apologized and bowed. I stood up and bowed as well, not knowing what to do and what to say. "Sorry also for unintentionally listening to your voice." He apologized while smiling at me.

"I'm Jimin, by the way."

I paused for a moment before my brain started to come together and work again.

"Rosé, that's my name."

He flashed his charming smile at me which made my heart pound weirdly. It's really weird and somehow a little scary. Aish, Rosé what's wrong with you?

"It's beautiful..." My eyes widen upon hearing his statement, uh what's going on?

"Err, uh. I mean your voice it's beautiful and angelic just like you." Jimin stated out of nowhere which makes me bit my lower lip in confusion.

I mean, I always get compliments from other people but why this one specifically hits differently? Aish, seriously there is something wrong with me.

"Thank you, I guess." I awkwardly replied offered him to take a seat. This is awkward but hopefully this awkward atmosphere will fade in...

3...

2...

1...

"What song are you singing to just now?" Jimin suddenly asked. I fixed my hair as I remember the song title. "It's lonely." I replied and smiled at him upon realizing that he's still staring at me.

"That's totally my style." He smiled and pat my head. My eyes immediately landed on his hand, uh? We are not that close yet. "You do song covers?" I asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, kinda sorta. Well, a little bit." Jimin replied with an unsure tone. I chuckled and nod my head slowly. "How about we sing together?"

I was taken aback by my own words so I immediately take it back and contradict myself. "Or maybe not?"

"Why not?" He replied with a confused and a little disappointed tone which made me a little guilty but I am just shy you know? It's like this kind of moment doesn't even happened before.

"That's totally my bad, I just got shocked by my own words so I took it back but I really didn't mean to." I explained towards him. A small smile formed in his lips as he faced me.

"So you really wanna do a duet with me?" He teased and smirked. I blinked a couple of times to ease my uneasiness and embarrassment.

"I am just joking around, by the way what kind of song do you like?" Jimin chuckles as he ask me. "Hmm, I like lots of song types." I replied and placed my index finger on my chin as I try to think.

"Do you sing foreign songs?" He added and smiled. A small smile formed on my lips as I heard his statement. "I am from Australia, what do you expect?" I asked and giggled softly.