Planned

CHAEYOUNG'S POV.

After the long stressful week, it is finally Saturday! I can't wait to relax and enjoy this weekend, I also woke up a little early today and it is merely because of the fact that it is Saturday and we don't have classes.

"Roseanne Park, breakfast is ready!" My sister Alice yelled at me in such a high pitch tone. I took a quick glance of myself infront of the mirror before storming out of the room.

I wandered my eyes around and saw her sitting at the dining area. Alice is currently busy eating pancakes while checking her phone, why is she even here?

"Why are you here?" I asked with my confused and questioning glare. "Nothing, please take your seat." She replied and signaled me to take a seat.

I rolled my eyes and stole her plate of pancakes and began to eat it. "Wah! Rosie!" She warned with her duck face. "Stop that, you kinda look like a duck." I told her and occupied the empty chair beside her.

"Anyways, what brings you here?" I asked again as she prepared another plate of pancakes with syrup. "Nothing, I just miss my little sister." Alice replied with her unusual puppy eyes.

Yeah, she's older than me but she kinda acts a little more childish than me at times.

"I don't buy that type of reason." I mumbled and poured a bunch of passion fruit in my plate. "That's kinda harsh but I can't possibly blame you though." She stated as she take another bite.

"I am just tired of seeing my classmate's faces that's why I went here." Alice explained in a very short and compressed way. "Alright." I replied and continued eating.

Pancakes with passion fruit for breakfast are the best! It's literally the best, not even exaggerating.

"Ms. Rosé, somebody is looking for you outside." One of our maids announced. I nodded and wiped my lips using a table napkin before making my way outside.

I wonder who would visit me this early in the morning-

"Hey!"

I immediately turned my back away from him and started to breath heavily. OMG! Why is he here?

"Uh, what brings you here?" I asked him when I finally get myself together and fixed my composure. "Uh, I just want to see you?" Jimin answered with a playful wink.

Did he just- Rosé, calm down don't fall for this guy's tricks. "That doesn't look attractive at all." I commented and tried to sound as firm as possible.

"Now, answer my question seriously. Why are you here?" I asked with my serious tone and death glare. OMG! I am slowly learning something from Jendukie mandu unnie.

"Geez, chill down chae." Jimin mumbled as he scratched the back of his head. "Sorry about that, I just wanna give you something." He stated and handed me a black box with pink ribbon.

"For who?"

"For you."

I heaved a deep breath before biting my lower lip to stop my smile from forming. "Alright." I replied and accepted the box from his hand. "Now can you please leave? My sister might think about something else if she saw you here." I warned with an alarmed tone.

Jimin smiled and nod. He gave me a little cute salute before walking away. Thank goodness, I finally can breath properly now.

"Who's that Roseanne?" Alice asked as if she's investigating of something. "He's nothing." I replied and let out an awkward smile.