It's Our Life

(A/N): This is going to be a really short chapter and this is actually not included in the original version of this book but hopefully you guys would enjoy reading this chapter.

- - -

JENNIE'S POV.

"I still have meeting, take care nini." Jisoo unnie bid her goodbye and hugged me before she sophisticatedly make her way toward their meeting room.

Aish, Jisoo unnie is such a responsible head peace officer and I know I can never handle my responsibilities like her.

"Jennie." I heard an annoying voice called me from behind. I have decided to ignore it and just continued walking.

Ugh, this is definitely the most unforetunate timing. The girls are not here with me to catch my back.

"Hey, Jennie." He called my name once again but this time he freaking grabbed my arm which annoys the freaking hell out of me.

"Don't you dare touch me." I stated coldly but firmly before my right palm landed on his right cheek.

This guy infront of me is mother freaking, Kim Jongin also known as mother freaking Kai. He never stopped bothering me since the day that he stepped inside this school.

"I just want to talk to you princess yet you keep ignoring me." Jongin smirked playfully with his hand caressing his right cheek.

Serves you right, jerk.

"Maybe it's because I don't want to waste my time talking to you." I replied and folded my arm infront of my chest.

Seriously, this guy is annoying the hell out of my nerves.

"I know you like me and I know you will give in soon." Kai smirked and winked at me which made me almost vomit.

Ugh, this guy is so full of himself.

He again attempted to grab my arm so I immediately moved away. "I said, don't touch-"

I was not able to finish my sentence when a familiar pale guy stopped infront of us.

I took a quick glance at him and my eyes immediately pierced into his cold and blank stare.

"Stop, blocking the way." He stated coldly and slightly pushed Jongin before walking pass by us.

My eyes widen as I realized something. He's one of our classmates, I just can't remember his name but he's one of those new jerks.

"So Jennie-" I didn't let Kai finish his sentence by stepping on his right foot making him groan in pain and walk away from him with full of elegance.

Serves you right, douchebag.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV.

"You are really pretty!" One of my teammates complimented me while smiling ear to ear. I smiled back at her and bowed politely.

"Stop it, you are making me blush." I replied and hid my face behind my hair.

We just finished our practice for our cheerleading routine. It's kind of tiring but at the same time I really enjoy doing this routines almost everyday.