Requests

JENNIE'S POV.

- EARLIER -

Jisoo unnie and I are both in the comfort room to fix our makeup and hair. We always do this during our vacant time, we have to keep our visuals on point as the school's Highschool Princesses.

A thought randomly come across my mind as I took a quick glance at Jisoo unnie's direction; I wonder if Jisoo unnie likes or is somewhat attracted to that Kim Seokjin.

Crap. What am I even thinking?

That's impossible, Jennie-yah!

Erase your nonsense thoughts.

ERASE. IT. RIGHT. NOW.

"You know what, I am just wondering." Jisoo unnie suddenly stated out of nowhere. I immediately closed my foundation powder and drifted my attention to her.

"How that Jeon Jungkook become our maknae's suitor all of a sudden?" Jisoo unnie asked in a confused tone. "Does that mean that she likes Lisa? Immediately?" She added unbelievingly.

I paused for a moment before shrugging my shoulders. "I have no idea." I replied before closing my pouch.

Actually about her question, I seriously have no idea how everything had happened way too quickly. Lisa haven't said that much and stated that much detail about it and I respect her for that but I hope that they will never ever date though.

I don't personally hate the new seven jerks to be honest, I just hate their vibe and I don't want any of my friends to be associated with them especially that Jungkook dude with our maknae.

"We should definitely ask her." Jisoo unnie stated before we leave the comfort area. I looked around and see no signs of Lisa and Chaeyoung, I wonder where those two children go.

After a few minutes of looking around to see signs of Lisa and Rosé, both of us eventually gave up and have decided to just buy a little snack before our vacant time ends.

Honestly, Lisa and Rosé is always out of sight. I don't know where they always go during vacant hours.

"What's up?" One of the jerks grinned as he blocks our way. I eyes him from head to toe and rolled my eyes heavenwards.

It's Kim Namjoon, of course. I will never be able to forget that jerk's name.

I hate his guts, I hate the way he talks, I hate everything about him. Ugh! I can't even explain why but that's the truth folks.

"Excuse me?" I replied coldly and raised an eyebrow. "Stop blocking the way, you are scaring the students in here." I added and hit his shoulder forcefully before walking pass by him.

Ugh, why there are so many jerks in this school?

- PRESENT TIME -

The bell rang, a sign that the classes are finally over. Gosh, this is literally the best part of the day.

"Bye Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie, Rosé pasta!" Lisa bid her goodbyes towards us cheerfully and full of energy. After biding her goodbye she immediately ran away, I guess she's going to her dance practice that's why she's in a rush.

"See you tomorrow." Rosé smiled gently before patting our shoulders before walking away.

Jisoo unnie and I waved our hands to each other before we parted ways.

I didn't go home immediately since I still have to bring this books our teacher's office.

I stared at the two small nooks infront is my chair and sighed heavily before picking it up before silently making my way towards the corridor.