Saved

JISOO'S POV.

We are now inside Jin oppa's minivan. Nayeon is busy scrolling through her phone, Jinyoung is preparing his camera alongside other filming devices necessary, and Jin is reading through the scripts while I am just staring out the window.

Suddenly, sleepiness began to take over my system. "Is the place you are talking about far from here?" I tugged Jin's shirt to get his attention and asked. 

"I am sleepy." a small yawn escaped my lips involuntarily. 

"You can still sleep, I am going to wake you up when we get there." He assured. I nodded and thanked him before resting my head on the car's window and closing my eyes but I couldn't sleep because the car kept moving and I could feel the vibration that made me more dizzy.

"Uncomfortable, isn't it?" Jin asked with a hint of concern in his tone. I looked at him and nodded my head. As he placed my head on his broad shoulder, he laughed. A half-laugh emerged from his lips as he said, "My shoulder is better than the window."

"Much better."

After that, I drifted to sleep. I can still feel the movement of the car but it is a little bit okay now unlike the last time. Thanks to Jin oppa's shoulder, I guess. 

"Wake up Jisoo-ssi." I heard Jin's voice as soon as I felt someone pinched my right cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that the only two of us were the ones that were left here inside the minivan, even his driver was gone!

"Oh? We are already here?" I noticed while trying to adjust my eyes to the sudden light. "Thank goodness," I added as soon as Jin offered to open the minivan's door.

"Wow!" The pristine scenery of the beach welcomed me as soon as my shoes hit the white sand. It looks so beautiful. That's all that I can say, literally. 

"Let's go! They are already at the cottage." Jin oppa exclaimed and grabbed my hand as we ran. Ah, I'm still not in the right headspace to run. 

We stopped in front of a cottage and saw Jinyoung and Nayeon eating some bulgogi. I want some! I want some!

"Let's eat before filming." Jin oppa recommended. "We need to have enough energy as we film." Those words sounded like music to my ears. 

Quickly, I ran inside and grabbed some grilled beef. It was the best! Trust me!

I took some photos of it and sent it to our group chat. Even though I know they don't have much time to check it because we are all working on our project today and maybe until tomorrow. I hope that my girls are doing fine with their designated roles in their films. 

"I ate too much," Nayeon said while drinking water to cleanse her palate. "Too much bulgogi filled my stomach," I agreed with a small giggle. We rested for a bit before deciding to start our movie-making.

I feel nervous and excited! This isn't my first time working in front of a camera, but it is my first time with these people so it is kind of nerve-racking.