Those Guys

LISA'S POV.

The sky is already dark outside, yet I have decided to stroll around the park. I usually do this to unwind and to think about important things such as: "Why unicorns are so cute?"

Just kidding, I am currently thinking about that Jeon Jungkook. I can't understand why he wants to court me like does that mean he wants me to be his girlfriend?

I sighed deeply and internally roll my eyes at that thought. Aish, Jennie unnie is right those jerks are so annoying and out of their minds.

I think, I'll just buy an ice cream to cool down my nonsense thoughts about that Jungkook dude. Ahh! Ice cream is really perfect during this cold weather.

"One chocola--"

"Two chocolate ice cream for me and this cute doll." A familiar voice stopped my words making me tilt my head towards his direction.

"June-yah!" I shouted in excitement as I saw his face. His face brighten up as he saw how excited I am to see him.

This guy infront of me is Koo Junhoe, he is my really really close friend since my mom and his dad used to be really close bestfriends.

"Shhh, you don't have to shout lili~" He warned and messed my hair up.

The ice cream vendor gave us two ice cream cones, I happily accepted mine with a super cheerful smile. June immediately grabbed my arm as we walk towards the middle of the park.

"So how's life, June?"

Junhoe smirked as he heard my question.

"It's fine, still I don't have a girlfriend." He chuckled softly as he replies.

I rolled my eyes and smack his arm because of his reply.

"Oppa is so unlucky."

"Aish, Lalisa don't act as if you are not unlucky." Junhoe replied and pinched my nose.

Argh, of course I know! My members especially Jendukie unnie reminds me that every single day.

"Whatever." I replied with an annoyed tone and took a big bite out of my ice cream cone. "Ouch that hurts." I mumbled when I realized how cold it is.

"Ahh, you are still an actual maknae." Junhoe mumbled and handed me a tissue.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Junhoe asked out of nowhere. I wiped my lips using the tissue he gave as I looked towards his direction.

"Sure, what's that?"

Junhoe sighed deeply and invited me to take a seat on a bench nearby. "My parents is planning me to arrange marriage me to someone." He stated.

My eyes widen in shock as I have heard June oppa's statement. "Really?" I asked with my usual confused high pitched tone.

"Unforetunately, yeah."

"No way!" I literally shouted and examined his facial expressions. If I were him, I would definitely beg and cry infront of my parents because I will hundred percent never marry someone I don't love.