4

"Our party is in two days. Do you have any idea what you want to do?" Yoongi asks.

"Not a clue, you?" I ask as I hang upside down on Yoongi's bed.

"I don't know either. I was thinking maybe something small. You invite some friends, I invite some friends, and we just hang." Yoongi says.

"Oh, friends ay? So a bunch of guys?" I grin as I flip off of his bed.

"All off limits. Same goes for your friends." Yoongi says and I make a face.

"But if your friends bring friends. That means-"

"Still a no."

I glare at him.

"You can talk to girls without me stopping you so why is this any different?" I ask.

Yoongi looks stumped by my question.

"Exactly." I say.

"I guess you can talk to the guys if they bring friends but I can't promise I won't say something to them." Yoongi says.

"Okay, I'll take what I can get." I say and he laughs and leans back in his chair.

"You're going to tell me whenever you get a boyfriend, right?" Yoongi then asks.

"Hmm, I don't know. If I told you I'd probably end up not having one anymore." I say and he smiles, trying to stifle a laugh.

"You're probably correct." He says and I laugh and fall forward, falling onto his knees.

"Have you had a girlfriend before?" I ask as I look up at him from where I was.

"I have." He confirms.

"And did you two do stuff?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He says I start to laugh and he does too.

"Really though, What is it like to be in love?" I ask as I sit up and sit criss cross in front of him.

"Hmm, well..I guess it's pretty great. Mostly, it sucks." He says and I tilt my head to the side.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"You spend most of the time afraid of the day they'll wake up and decide they don't want you anymore." Yoongi says.

I stare at him, blinking.

"Honey, who hurt you?"

Yoongi shakes his head and laughs.

"I'm just speaking from what I've heard. I've only been in love once and it wasn't as great as it was made out to be. Things change." He says, something within his eyes I didn't understand.

"Maybe you just weren't with the right person." I say.

Yoongi looks at me and shrugs.

"Maybe that's true." He says.

"I hope one day I can experience true love too." I sigh as I lean my head against my palm.

"I'm sure your time will come eventually." Yoongi says.

I scoff as I look over at him.

"Yeah, in my dreams." I say and he smiles and nods.

"Yeah, probably."

I shake my head and fall back onto the ground and stare up at the ceiling.

One day..

I'll find someone and I'll fall madly in love.