11

I was lucky I managed to make it out without Yoongi catching me.

That would have been a whole shit storm.

"You look beautiful today as always." Hoseok says as he drives us back to his house.

"Thank you." I say, feeling myself blush slightly at his words.

"My pleasure." He says as he glances over at me.

He then says:

"I'm excited you finally decided to hang out with me. I know we're gonna have lots of fun." Hoseok says, moving his hand onto my knee.

I nearly choked at his sudden action.

As much as I wanted to say something, I didn't.

~
When we arrived at Hoseok's house he lead me to his bedroom.

"We can just hangout in here and talk." Hoseok says as he walks over and sits down on his bed.

Instantly, flashbacks of last time popped into my head.

"So, you've never had a boyfriend, huh?" Hoseok asks, looking down at me.

"Nope." I confirm.

"That must be frustrating. You're eighteen and you haven't gotten to experience love. You don't even know how awesome it is." Hoseok says.

"Yeah, it can be a bit frustrating but I'm just looking for the right guy too,  I guess." I say.

Hoseok smiles and nods.

"I wish I could relate to that. Everything happened so fast for me that I don't remember what my first Anything was like." He says and my eyebrows raise.

"You don't remember your first kiss?" I ask, taken back.

"No, not really." Hoseok says.

There was something about his tone of voice as he said it but I didn't question it.

"How do you not remember losing your virginity though?" I ask, shocked.

"It's just not that big of a deal to me."

There it was again..

"I'm sure it's different for you though. You want your first time to be special like everyone else, huh?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Of course I do." I say.

"It's not as great as they make it out to be. I heard it hurts the first time for a girl so really, the second time would be even better." Hoseok says.

I was beginning to feel uncomfortable talking about this topic...

"Anyways, what do you like to do for fun?" I ask, changing the subject.

"What do you like to do?" He asks, pointing the question back at me.

"Well, I usually just like sleeping and relaxing." I say honestly.

"I guess that's why you're such good friends with Yoongi." Hoseok chuckles.

"Actually, he's quite adventurous. I sleep more than he does." I laugh.

Hoseok makes a face as if to say "I didn't see that one coming."

"What do you like to do when you're not asleep?" Hoseok then asks, moving closer.

"Hang with friends, I guess."

"Oh, what do you guys do?" He asks.

"Nothing too special. Just sit around and talk or go out and do fun stuff." I say.