23 *

✧*:・゚* WiNk WoNk ・゚✧*:・゚*

"Pool sex?" Y/n asks, her eyes wide.

"Aren't you curious how it is?" I ask, running my hand slowly down her back.

Y/n takes in a breath before shaking her head.

"You don't even have a condom." Y/n says.

"I'll pull out."

"There's no way in hell I'm risking that." Y/n says seriously.

"Are you sure?" I ask, slightly disappointed but understanding.

Y/n looks back at me, her lip between her teeth.

"Will you be able to pull out in time?" Y/n asks, a look of worry on her face.

"Of course." I say seriously.

She takes in a breath before slowly nodding.

"Then okay..I guess we can try." Y/n says.

I blink at her a couple times, trying to make sure I had heard right.

"Really?"

Y/n laughs and pecks my neck.

"Yes really." She says.

I nod and pull her back in for a kiss.

As we kiss I grab her legs and wrap them around my body.

Slowly, I move my hand down between us, attaching my fingers to her sensitive area. Y/n gasps, breaking the kiss. I watch y/n as she looks down at me as I continue to swirls my fingers on her. "Ready?" I ask, already knowing the answer.  "Mhm."  Y/n nods, her arm around my neck. I move back towards the wall, knowing it wouldn't exactly be easy to thrust underwater. Not only was this a first because of being in a pool but also because we weren't using a condom. Thankfully, both of us were clean. As we get to the wall I move back so that y/n's back hits the concrete wall gently. I attach my lips to hers again, kissing her more passionately this time. "I want you, Yoongi." She whines breaking the kiss. I gasp as her hand comes down and grabs ahold of me. I move forward, letting her guide me towards her area. When I look up at her she nods, her face impatient. Slowly, I ease into her, drawing out a long whiny moan. This definitely felt way different. "Can I move?" I ask once I'm fully inside. "Y-yeah." Y/n says, her hands gripping the edge of the pool. I nod before pulling out slowly then pushing back in, the water moving around us. Y/n's soft moans filled my ears, turning me on even more. "Ah, harder, Yoongi." She says, her voice almost desperate. Of course, I'd oblige. I grab onto y/n's hips, bringing her closer to me. Then I pull out and thrust back in with as much force as I could manage in a pool. Clearly, it was enough because y/n let out a loud moan as she gripped onto my triceps. I grunted as I thrusted into her, gripping her hips as I pushed and pulled her down with every thrust. Y/n's moans seemed to be getting louder and louder and I knew she was close. "Fuck y/n." I hiss as I thrust in, this time as deep as I could possibly go. "Yoongi." Y/n whines, shaking as her breathing became heavy. I watched intently as she came, moaning out my name. Instantly, I felt my own climax coming and I pulled out quickly, jerking myself instantly. Without warning, y/n's hand came down and replaced mine. I once again felt my climax building as y/n's hand worked me. Finally, I came with a deep moan.

"Wow." Y/n says, trying to catch her breath.

"That was amazing." I finish and she nods and looks down.

"Now we really need to get out. This is disgusting." Y/n says, clearly meaning the remains of what I did.

"Right." I say and we both hop out and pull on what we came out in.