17

My eyes widened at the words that came out of Yoongi's mouth.

"I knew it." I hear Hoseok scoff.

Yoongi goes to charge at him again but I reach out and grab ahold of his wrist.

"What? So suddenly you're not into me anymore? Is this what you wanted all along? For Yoongi to be your knight and shining armor?" Hoseok says, spitting at the ground.

"You don't know anything." Yoongi says, his jaw clenched.

"I know that y/n wants me. If she didn't, she wouldn't have had sex with me. She was so venerable. She Never mentioned you once. She doesn't love you. She'll never return the feelings you have for her." Hoseok says, causing Yoongi's fists to clench again.

Yoongi turns back to me, his jaw set straight.

"I don't care if you don't ever feel the same way for me. I'm saying this as your best friend," Yoongi says, his voice serious.

He then continues with:

"It's me or that fuckboy, so choose."

It was a no brainer.

"You."

Yoongi seemed to relax instantly.

"She'll come back. They always come back." Hoseok says.

"Let's go home." Yoongi says, his voice drained.

I nod and follow behind him.

When we get into his car no one says a single thing.

There was clearly tension in the air but none of us spoke.

So much had happened in such a short amount of time that it was scary.

Now I just felt incredibly sorry towards him because I lied and kept sleeping with Hoseok.
I knew he was hurt by it but I wasn't expecting him to confess to me.

Yoongi and I have never been like that so it was weird.

Neither of us mentioned it on the car ride home either.

It was just too fresh to speak on.

...

"I'm coming over." I say as we arrive home.

"I'm tired y/n. Let's just talk tomorrow." Yoongi says as he brushes back his hair.

I join his side, looping my arm through his.

"You're hurt. I'm coming over wether you like it or not so don't try to stop me." I say and he falls silent.

Clearly, I had won.
~
When we get to Yoongi's room I grab the first aid kit.

"Ow, it hurts!" Yoongi whines as he swats at my hand.

"Quit being a pussy and let me clean it before it gets infected." I say, pinning his hand down on the bed.

He falls silent, a slight pout on his lips.

He hisses as I put the medicine on his lip.

"Maybe you shouldn't use violence as a solution." I say.

"I just got so angry." Yoongi sighs.

"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you. I knew you'd be hurt and I didn't want to lose you." I say seriously.

"I'm sorry too. Sung-jee was right, this is all my fault. If I wouldn't have tried so hard to keep you from getting a boyfriend this never would have happened. I have no one to blame but myself." Yoongi says, frowning.