20

y/n,,

I stared at Hoseok and Sung-jee with raised eyebrows.

I was definitely surprised to see them here.

From beside me, I could feel Yoongi tense.

"Uh, Hey." I say, shifting awkwardly.

"Are you two on a date?" I hear and see Hoseok look between the two of us as he scoffs.

"So What if we are. It doesn't concern you." Yoongi says, his voice becoming angry.

"Calm down, okay. It's not a big deal." I say calmly as I grab ahold of Yoongi's arm.

He looks over at me then down at my hand and calms down.

"I'm happy for you two. Are you guys dating?" Sung-jee asks, a soft smile on her face.

"Not exactly." I say, looking over at Yoongi to see his facial expressions.

"But you're on a date? That makes sense." Hoseok says and I see Yoongi clench his jaw.

"Shut it, would you?" Sung-jee hisses as she flicks Hoseok who cusses under his breath then falls silent.

"Well I hope you two have fun. We were just leaving." Sung-jee says and although she was being friendly, I couldn't help but feel bad as I saw the pain in her eyes.

I mean I was on a date with the guy she was clearly still in love with.

"Yeah, have fun." Hoseok scoffs as he stands and followers her out.

Once they're gone Yoongi let's out a breath.

"God I hate him." He says and I pull in my lips and let go of his arm.

"Let's sit, Okay." I smile.

Yoongi's face softens as he nods and let's the people guide us to our seats.

Well that definitely killed the mood..

Now I need to figure out how to make it better again.

I just gotta figure out how the hell I'm gonna do that.

...
Yoong,,

I felt irritated after seeing the two of them.

Everything was fine before that and now I feel angry all over again.

I can't believe that asshole took y/n's virginity.

She can never get that back and now I have to live with the fact that he's the one who stole it.

"Stop frowning like that. You're making me sad." Y/n pouts, pulling me from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry. That just killed my mood." I sigh.

"Don't let it get to you. I'm here and that's enough, right?" Y/n asks, a soft smile on her face.

Instantly, I began to feel my worries washing away.

"Right." I smile.

"Okay, So turn that frown upside down. We need to have fun." Y/n says and I nod.

"Of course. This needs to be a memorable first date." I say.

"It sure does. So far, pretty memorable." Y/n says and I scoff.

Y/n laughs and takes a sip of her drink.

As long as y/n keeps smiling, the night will be pretty damn great.

...

After y/n and I ate we headed to Han river.

It was a beautiful night to just walk around and it definitely gave me an opportunity to hold her hand.