16

you,,

I felt horrible.

I lied to Yoongi because there was absolutely no way I could tell him what I did.

He told me that out of every guy he didn't want me near Hoseok and He had ever reason to think that way too.

Hoseok and Sung-jee were together too.

No matter which way I looked at it, this was all one big mess.

Yoongi was dating Sung-jee but Hoseok took her away from Yoongi because he was in love with her too.

So of course when Yoongi found out all hell broke loose and from that day forward he resented Hoseok for it.

Now, Hoseok clearly still has feelings for Sung-jee and I'm guessing Yoongi does too because they slept together.

So basically, I'm just being toyed with.

A knock on my door pulled me from my thoughts.

When I looked up I was surprised to see Yoongi's friends Jimin and Jungkook.

"Uh, Hey. What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Your mom let us in. We came because we need to talk to you about something." Jimin says, pulling in his lips.

"About what?" I ask, feeling nervous.

"Okay so I don't know how to say this but..Jungkook you say it." Jimin says, a look of guilt on his face.

Jungkook stumbles forward, his tail between his legs.

"Okay..So Uh.."

"Come on guys, you're scaring me." I say.

"Hoseok is telling us guys that he had sex with you." Jungkook says, his voice quick.

My eyes widen.

"Did He Tell Yoongi?" I ask.

"Not yet. That's why we came here to warn you. We know how Yoongi is when it comes to you and we wanted to let you know so you could tell him before Hoseok does." Jimin says.

"Thank you for telling me. It means a lot." I say calmly even though I was freaking out on the inside.

"Of course." Jimin says.

I sigh as I take everything in.

I can't keep lying, I have to tell Yoongi before Hoseok does.

I can't lose Yoongi over this..

...

When I got to Hoseok's house my heart nearly fell out my ass as I saw Yoongi's car in the driveway.

Without wasting a second, I rush inside, not even bothering to knock.

Sitting on the couch was Yoongi and Hoseok, watching tv.

When they see me their faces hold two very different emotions.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asks, sitting up on the couch.

I look over at Hoseok who's leaned back on the couch, a grin on his face.

"I Uh, I need to talk to Hoseok." I say.

"Why?" Yoongi asks, a not so happy look on his face.

"Just a question I have." I lie.

"Then ask here, maybe I know the answer." Yoongi says.

"Please, can I just talk to you alone?" I ask as I look In Hoseok's direction, clearly impatient.

"Sure, babygirl."