Im With You

I'm running out the school door crying in agony I could not hold it in it hurt way to much I crunched down into my knees the pain hurt to much I kept looking around then I remembered we used to always walk on the parking lot I put my hand on were we used to walk I started screaming as tears fell down my face still touching the spot were we used to walk together GOD WHY DID YOU JUST LET THIS HAPPEN TO US AND HER IF YOUR THE GOD EVERY CHRISTIAN BELIEVES IN WHY DID YOU NOT DO SOMETHING TO HELP HER GOD DAMN IT YOUR FAKE A FAKE!!! In tears I dragged my hand across where we walked I just wanted her to hold me in her arms well I cried and I wanted to hold her well she cried her voice was gone and her singing with it it hurt so freaking much it felt like a bullet went through my stomach killing me from the inside as I bled to death I kept thinking of us it was the worst year of my entire life missing her just hurt I laid on the ground crying so much yelling DOSE SHE NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I CARED FOR HER DOSE SHE NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED HER it hurt like hell my heart just felt empty inside I thought we were going to stay friends forever I thought we had a bond I gave up on friendship because of that damn pain so I just pushed everybody away it really did hurt me a lot I screamed her name and I cried even more ACE WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WE WERE INSEPARABLE I THOUGHT I LOOKED UP TO YOU YOU MEANT SO MUCH TO ME HOW COULD YOU HAVE JUST... Screaming in heartbreak crying I looked at her photo on my iPod and my tears got worse I put on the song I'm with you by Avril Lavigne singing it well my tears dropped even harder when I was listening,singing,crying and looking at Ace's photo my heart just broke into a trillion pieces looking over me were Ace would have sat when I was crying this bad was not even there to cheer me up I screamed as the tears got worse and worse I thought she would have forgave me by now letting the past go and letting friendship in we were so close she always helped heal the pain but she was not there to heal this pain it got worse by the minute it felt like I had a elegiac reaction to this pain in me I could not even breath it hurt so bad to breath or speak now as the tears kept flowing my shirt was filled with tears from missing her I just wanted to walk home with my best friend as she sat on my bed well I cried on her she was so far away near the 404 but I did not know which house she was in I cried so damn deep it felt like I was just dying it hurt that bad.