Turning up the heat

He pulled away and looked at me and held my hand well I held his arm my hair was everywhere it was such a bright red that it burned people's eyes sometimes he touched my hair and said this is so freaking bright how did you find the same colour hair dye as Ace I looked at him and said dose it really matter right now crawling my fingers up his shirt to his lips he looked down at his lips as I slid my finger down it slowly he closed his eyes slowly and opened them slowly saying I guess not quite right now but your hair is so beautiful geese I love this colour on you I smiled and said really he laughed and said yes it's gorgeous I told him can we just not focus on my hair now and focus on us going up his shirt touching his abs well biting my lip he said with a moan well since you put it that way fine babe he went and took off his shirt the heat was getting high his abs were so beautiful but he was more gorgeous then ever he put on Shawn Mendes I giggled saying oh my god Chris I'm not my sister Ace I only use it to think about her you know he laughed and said I know that's why I put it on so it reminds you even though Ace is being a bitch now she will change quick she's just going through some stress since she is not able to walk as much as she used to she has to get back up there again and with your believe, friendship and love for her she will be walking in no time flat if you just keep it up I smiled and said aww thanks Chris I will think of what you said there I laughed and smiled giggling.