Turning things up

It was finally the night it struck big we did not realize how long we have been talking for we listened for if anybody was still up and one person was my stupid chicken Mom she was watching Netflix it was 11:00 at night chris pulled out the condoms and I laughed he said at least it's a good distraction he pulled out one of the condoms I bit my lip getting ready he looked at me and said are you ready with a huge smirk on his face I smiled and said BRING IT!!! He took off his pants well I took off mine then took off his underwear as I did the same he slipped on the condom and said now open up its time for the party to begin I laughed and opened myself up for him he got the covers and hid what we were doing underneath as he placed it in I gasped in surprise as a really soft moan left my lips it got deeper and deeper every time he put it down it finally was in me and I moaned so hard but we moaned softly so nobody would hear what was happening in my room he took off my shirt and bra as he fucked me I raised my arms up as he took off my shirt and bra unstrapping the bra as it fell off he threw my clothes with his and touched my body I moaned deep and he whispered in my ear you feel that baby sucking on my breast I moan softly saying yes (moans) as he nibbled me tight he was so tightly in I moaned even harder he whispered can you feel me deep in you I moaned yes I slapped his ass and said did you feel that babe as he moaned deep saying hell yeah.