Dreams Don't Come True

I died in heartbreak crying so bad thinking she is gone I was fighting her just to get her out of there but the darkness is to strong I fell on the bed weak as ever from fighting that powerful of a force it fed on her despair I knew it got stronger by her I knew there was nothing I could do for her now my best friend has been lost in the darkness my dreams will never come true ever the dream I had about us getting back together as sisters finally vanished without a trace of her scent I could follow I grabbed a paper I kept with her name on it I cried and said how could you have done this Ace we were inseparable at least that's what I thought damn it Ace why I wanted to pull her close and tell her everything but she was truly gone forever so that when I finally learned my lesson from her Never Believe In Your Stupid Crazy Dreams it's just a waste of time hanging on to them like magnets my red hair did not feel like she was with me no more and I had to have it in for 4 weeks straight I regretted ever doing it to remind me of her I missed her so much I yelled out YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING ACE HOW COULD YOU HAVE LEFT ME LIKE THAT tears went down even more as I buried myself in the covers crying myself to sleep saying goodbye my sister it hurt a load to say goodbye to her it really did I asked myself one question why the hell did I still feel like I still loved her why do I still feel connected to her still drawn to her still it was so strange but I know now she hates me and she probably did pretended to be my best friend and never told me as I cried myself right to sleep.