Going Home With Him

After School I ran to Chris jumping in his arms with my bag and stuff in it he had his stuff we walked over to the teachers and said we're not going on the bus today we're actually walking to my house together to spend some quality time together giving him the eyebrows he said yes we are with a smirk on his face were nobody could see the teachers said ok we went ant told the bus driver the same thing except she was not used to me not coming on her bus suddenly Emily said where are you two going can I come we looked at each other scared I said I'm we are just heading to my house and I'm sorry but my human mom only allows one person at a time to come over plus downstairs really can't stand loud people they already have enough chris nudged me in the side saying watch your darkness honey bear I said I know but Ace still filled me sort of with heartbreak he went over and said I know but just don't be well you know a bitch don't let that darkness take you besides you have me to help you with that and what we are doing tonight the bus driver said dose your mom know about this Chris said yes she knows he told her all about it the bus driver said ok then see you tomorrow then we said see you tomorrow walking to my house together we whispered so nobody knew are plain I told him did you pack em he winked and said yep I giggled looking at him mischievously well he felt a little scandalous he whispered I can't wait to do it with you tonight I whispered I know we walked over and saw my house we walked over to it and nocked on my door my chicken Mom answered and said come in and who is this young fellow I said umm it's Chris and don't embarrass me only Ace is allowed to Chris grabbed my butt as I laughed I saw my bedroom door and we went in he closed the door we put are bags down and Chris opened his bag and there they were he hid them for tonight I giggled and said I can't wait chris he whispered I know I can't either.