Being with him

I put my head under his chin as he said I know you miss her but do you have any way to contact her I said with a sigh yeah but she won't answer my emails or comments she's just ignoring them and not picking up so all I have in contact with her is her PSW that helps her with her walking Chris looked down and said and what is her name I told him her name Michelle and she comes every Saturday morning and evening he put his head over mine and said well what did she say about Ace I told him she said Ace just wants a quite life right now she dose not want any friends coming over and that she will let them once she is back to her old good self again and also that she dose not have a Instagram anymore or Facebook but I woke up at 2:11 AM in the morning and saw a Facebook thing so she must be getting out there somehow Chris said well maybe now she's taking it step by step now to get out to the world I looked at Chris and said yeah I guess your right but now she's posting more chapters to her story's one she got was You Don't Know I read it and I almost cried it was so emotional geese she really knows how to hit me in the gut we're I'm most emotional Chris chuckled and said well maybe she's trying to get out of the dark and trying to pull herself out I looked at Chris and said hmm maybe your right he looked at me and said that's the spirit I giggled and said awww Chris you little goofball I love you so much Chris replied me to.