Update!

Hey guys!

So uh I'm not posting any of my artwork..yet but I'm making one if I can because well..

I'm on a trip and we only have like 9 days basically a week and a half idk. So I'm sorry if I don't update much till this time.

(They also didn't made me and my sister bring pencils and ballpens because they said it would count as a deadly weapon so BASICALLY EVERY ARTIST CAN SURVIVE AN APOCAPLYSE BECAUSE OF IT XD haha)

Btw it's June 11th so it's 4 more days till the end of our cover contest so better hurry up folks! Or whoever even want to join. Apparently I think we only have two participants for this idk.

First off we have MusicalPrince and second we have dawnofgalaxy. Both of them are done with their entry and are incredible as heck!

I may also rant about something that happend this afternoon (it's 12:32am here and I'm not sleeping wth 😂)

-My rant aka StoryTime-

So me and my family were off to eat at a resturant and once we were done. (The resturant has wifi) I then notice a wattpad notif. Curious me decided to check it out and saw one of my wonderful followers (aka Dawn) has tagged me on something.

I checked it out and saw her entry for the contest. And that art made my day (actually any art can make my day ya'll are wonderful and talented I am blessed to meet you all) I screen-shot it and showed it to my parents.

(I also showed them the art that dawn created for me and mom loved it 💜)

My dad was being a questionable person didn't know what was it about or somethin. (Sorry I maybe have some short term memory loss or somethin idrk)

-Now timeskip to where we have a party to attend to and was already there-

We were eating at one of the tables and I showed my parents the picture again since we were hurrying to the car that time because of the cold and Dad being the how should I say this..uhm sorry I kinda have hate on him. (Sorry for all of those who favored their dad)

You know what let me just put on what he said. (He's tagalog so Imma try to translate it for my english peoples)

Dad: "Ginagaya nya ba ung art mo?" (Translate: Is she copying your art?)

(Btw sorry if my translation is a bit off I'm not an english person despite my writing and because I'm not used to translating)

Me: "Hindi pero kailangan nya ng reference.." (Translate: No but she needs a reference)

Dad: "Edi ginagaya nya nga ung art mo. Dapat naglalagay ka ng pangalan mo or signiture mo kagaya ng -my real name-" (btw I ain't sharing my real name cuz personal and Translation: Edi is imitating your art. You must enter your name or signiture like -real name-)

(Also I'm using google translate now 😂 sorry)

I felt irritated and plus I don't even know how to explain it to a person like him. I felt angry too because he thought Dawn was copying my art. Her art style is way more cooler than mine plus the coloring aka everything she draws is cooler.

Then mom also explained it but he still didn't know. (Freakin sh*t) And that putted me in a bad mood at the time.

-StoryTime ended-

Oh yeah uhm sorry if my storytime sucked because this is the first ever story time/rant I've ever done.

Btw I also have one more thing. Remember when I said that me and my sister can't bring pencils and ballpens well there's also another thibg for that too..

My dad said if we were going to do the same thing in NZ then we shouldn't come.

Now tell me..

IF YOU'RE AN ARTIST THEN YOU WOULD FEEL ANGRY ABOUT IT. WELL BECAUSE YA KNOW ART IS A HOBBY AND SHOULDN'T BE FREAKIN STOPPED OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

I WAS PREPARED TO DRAW ON THE PLANE BUT NOOO DAD WAS A FREAKIN PARTY POOPER.

Well atleast mom is understanding..

Anyways! Lemme stop ranting now and I'll try drawing something. Btw if the cover art contest ends with only two participants then Imma choose one for the Aiasworld book and other for my Ask or dare. I'm a fair author I don't want anyone to feel bad.

There may or may not be a first, second, third best idk I'll decided if we have more participants joining. (If there ever will be because it's only 4 days till the deadline)

But anyways I'm gonna go and let my hands be covered by the blankets so they could warm up. (I can't even type right and draw right in this state 😂)

See ya'll later artist, non-artist, guys, gals and bisexual pals!

RJ OUT PEACE!