About The Star Illness

Hey guys! Sorry for no art today.

I'm thinking about how the stages would go. I literally made it straight forward by adding pain in it on every stage.

But in the future it maybe change or it's just gonna rot in my notebooks forever we'll see. And also I'll find the right time to draw just for you my artists.

By the way, ever since I mentioned Ran being teased as Mom by Danaia, Mj and maybe Rian. Well...Meg and Aia decided to do it in real time.

I mean I don't blame them I just laugh and pretend to be all dramatic like..

"Why must you mock me?!" Or something like that. Either way I love them and will treasure them forever.

The mom side is also a thing in real life. I get all mother mode to my friends sometimes.

Like for example:

1.) I always ask how their days have been going, did they study, did they sleep well, etc.

2.) When I heard my friend wants some help with a subject they still don't understand. I would come right up and explain the best I could.

(Like a freakin mom 😂)

I also have a short story about this perticular topic.

Okay so last week. Maybe on a friday. Me and my service mates were all in the van (aka our service) and we were on the way of taking us to our houses. While doing so I was in the middle section and J.D (yes I'll call him J.D) was in front of me sitting comfortably.

I (the usual me) played with his hair for a bit until I heard from Mark that he was asleep. I was a little surprise but still continued playing with his hair. (It was soft okay?)

I always ruffle my friends' hair for fun and sometimes for comforting like support ruffles and stuff.

I even ask J.D if he felt like someone playing with his hair. He said yes and I asked again if he finds it comforting that it made him sleepy. He also said yes.

I was basically proud. Anyways I have a question for ya'll. If you don't mind that is.

Would you feel like hugging your friend (girl) not enough that you have to hug your other friend (guy)?

Because I did that a few hour ago. I was an affection seeker. Basically wants hugs, cuddles and all that cute stuff.

Maybe that freed my mom side Idk.

Well that's enough of story telling I have an exam to have tomorrow. Love you all! 💜

Ran out!