Part 14

Told ya I would update 😂

These kinda took place after The End in Aiasworld

These kinda took place after The End in Aiasworld. (Already onto the end Rj wowww) These were also doodles that I made during my break times in school.

The situation here was that Meg was still in their house basically outside seeing Rian's yellow green robot and Ran and Aia were outside too.

None of them saw the wanted poster actually. Rian just decided to take the robot out in secret until Meg saw her secret room.

Rian fired a missle to the house unaware that Meg was still inside and thought it was Raine. So before it hits the said home Raine ran to the house and pushed Meg with all her might to just get away from the house.

The missle hit the house with Ran infront of it making a giant explosion. After the dust clouds were out of their sight. Meg and Aia ran to the now broken house to find Raine.

Eventually Aia found her. Raine's clothes were all ripped and was covered in dust. Her left eye was scratched and her glasses were missing as well.

Meg also found (don't mind me using this weapon) a harpoon gun (I was out of ideas okay?) that one of Raine's friends bought as a gift.

Rian was about to leave with her robot with a 'goodbye mon amis' (idk I'm a hamilton fan don't judge me also Mon ami is my friends in French) Meg took the said weapon and fired it to Rian's robot yelling those four words.

"WE'RE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!"

(I thought it was alright to use that)

Firing it to Rian's robot when it flew to the sky. It shot the robot through it's head missing Rian but making the said robot explode. (This is just like The End but with a really different thing idk)

Meg thought she killed Rian when she was really alright except for having a few deep cuts here and there.

Aia was calling an ambulance for Raine and she got sent straight to the hospital. Having a lot of stitches and now a blind left eye that will be covered by a white eyepatch.

Aia feeling so betrayed and sad. She got self concious after the incident but eventually Raine helped her to get Aia back to her normal happy self.

Meg was also helped by Raine and Aia. The three eventually forgot about the incident and never spoke about it ever again.

That is until Rian teamed up with someone and a war had happened.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jezzus that was long af. I only got the idea from my head and from my friends.

It was really sad but I love angst so I didn't mind 😂

Anyways I hope you liked this and till then see you all in the next update.

RJ OUT PEACE!