Part 17

(Picture of Boy Ran above)

Credits to OofMonsterTamara for giving the description of what Tammy looks like. It was fun making these character designs. (Btw if their is a problem about her design just tell me so I can fix it up for ya!)

Anyways so uhm these two characters are from a roleplay me and Tam did. It was a tomtord roleplay and it was crisis au themed.

The two had a daughter which is Tammy and Ran is a trainee. I thought Tam was gonna use the female pronouns because I was used to Ran being a girl but instead they called Ran in the boy prounouns.

I'm not hating I already know Ran is a gender neutral name and you didn't know but seriously I'm not judging I love Ran in any gender. It was actually fun deciding on what Ran would look like as a boy.

The eyes really compliments his personality. I also love drawing Tammy. She looked really cute!

Also guys don't hate but aprecciate! Because Tam decided to ship them together 😂 I honestly think it's cute.

If anyone suprisingly drew them together well then...be surprised by a wild Rj suddenly screeching by the cuteness. I really really think Ran and Tammy would be a very cute couple.

If some of you guys hate it then ignore it and if some of you guys love it then love it? 😂

It was a honnor to roleplay with you Tam! I love every single bit of our roleplay. It was very creative and very amazing. I honestly want to write a book about it XD if you don't mind that is. It'll take a few days to even make a chapter seeing as I have school and that stuff but hey! I can honestly forget about my busy days.

Of course it'll be troublesome but we have books of knowledge. I can read them so I can catch up to my lessons.

If you guys are wondering...Rj it's monday aren't you at school?

Well let's just say heavy rain and a typhoon can suspend it. I actually thank it because I want another day without school. It was a bit stressful for me but now I hope I have school tomorrow.

I'll see you all late then.

RJ OUT PEACE!