AHHHHH

PFFTTTT

Hey guys! It's Ran. I'm sorry for not posting anything. It because of school.  Too many homeworks and projects so many responsibilities.

But I have another Exam Doodle which were created in my second and third(final) day of exams. I wanted to post it but I had to crop the images...*sigh* unfortunately my phone said I have full storage so I don't have the option to either crop and move pictures.

And I also have another problem which is what I'm enduring today. When I got home and changed into a purple t-shirt and shorts. I decided to eat some biscuits and watch a youtube video.

It's pretty hot in my country so that's why I'm wearing shorts until suddenly I felt cold that I need to take a blanket. I have several sneezes that started about 4 or 3 days ago. I felt like absolute sh*t.

First of all, my legs were like noodles and second I don't know if I'm coming down to a flu or something. Maybe puberty but idk.

I forgot to add up the reasons on why I didn't update:

1.) What I already mention is well School
2.) Tiredness (I never get the timr to upload due to when I get back home I would take a break and once I finish any given homework I sleep)
3.) Too many shizzles that are happening at once.

Hope you guys understand and now if you'll excuse me I'll be in a blanket burrito.

Ran out!