Guess who's back!

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. We have a long flight and adventure. But now I'm back in my home country.

Now it's June 18th the end of the votes and the contest. No one voted which was alright but the amino votes helped and I already decided.

 No one voted which was alright but the amino votes helped and I already decided

dawnofgalaxy won! But don't worry for the other two that joined. I will use your entries for future books that are related to Aiasworld. So its a win win.

Also on my way back to my home country I drawn someone and also I made some things during my adventure in NZ. I made my version of the four bois of eddsworld.

I gave them their own bios, appearance, personality and etc. I will show you guys the bios later. The person I have drawn in the plane was Tom.

(Pic above)

I am actually in love of how I pictured his appearance. He looked so amazing 😂 Tom is the only one I made on that flight because I wanted to just hit the hay and sleep. But don't worry tho I'm drawing the other three.

Tord is in fact included so it's not just Tom, Edd and Matt. I never liked the idea of having only Tom, Matt and Edd because yeah I mean they're great and all but I think having Tord in my Au is pretty cool. I'm not a Tord fan guys..I just want the four to be together. Well...not in real life..But still! In our hearts we all imagine them being together back in one group living the life they all wanted.

I just wanted to let them know that even if they are apart that doesn't mean their not friends. Eddsworld brought them together and I cherished that. Well actually Eddsworld brought all of us together. We support every singe bit of it and even tho we're just internet strangers who live far away from each other. We all became friends!

That's all I'm saying I gotta finish something. Bye artist and non-artist!

RJ OUT PEACE!