Sickness

T/W sickness, vomiting, panic attacks and depression.

Lance woke up, sweating and whining, curling up in his bed. He was freezing cold. His room was usually cold, even though it was on full heat but this was ridiculous.

As soon as he sat up, he felt his vision spiral into a black hole. He leaned to the side, heaving his guts out.

He shivered, seeing his vomit on the floor.

He got up slowly, taking a shower and shoving on a Nasa hoodie, jeans and converse.

He didn't care that he didn't look taller then usual. He was to sick to care. He looked like shit.

Heavy eye bags, pale skin, sweating, numb eyes, and shaking.

Today was going to be great.

~~

Lance sat at the breakfast table before raising his raspy voice.
"Hey, guys?"

Shiro rolled his eyes and answerd harshly.
"What?!"

Lance didn't pick up on the warning signs. His head hurt. He couldn't think straight.

"I... I think I need a day off...-"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE, LANCE! STOP TRYING TO WEASEL YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS!"

Lance shivered, deciding to go along with it.
"Sorry..."

~~

Keith lookes around at the breakfast table, trying to find a certain mocha colored, ocean eyed boy.

He couldn't see him. That made him anxious.

He shrugged it off. Lance was always late. It wouldn't be any different this time, would it?

He decided to confront Shiro about it. He was slightly angry at Shiro anyway. Lance didn't deserve those words.

"Shiro?"

"Yes, Keith?"

"I think you were being slightly harsh on Lance yesterday. He always seems to be everyone's punching bag and I think that he should be able to feel like he is worth something. We won't he able to form Voltron otherwise."

Yea... That's why he was concerned. Defiantly not because he loved him. Loving your enemy? Only a sick freak would do that.

Fuck it.

He was a sick freak.

"I'm not gonna take it back, Keith. He needs to suck it up. The universe doesn't revolve around him."

"Since when did Lance think that?!"

"Since-"

"You're meant to be his fucking idol! Some kind of idol you are!" Keith stomped off, going to find Pidge.

"Pidgers! Pidgeon! Caw caw, asshole. Wake the fuck up. Bitch, you dead?"

"Dude, I'm up, what the hell is it?"

"Have you sent Lance?"

"He's probably flirting with himself in the mirror, like always. I'm sure everyone knew that he does that."

"How'd you know that?"

"Because i heard screaming from the bathroom so i went to check it out, but it was just Lance seeing that his face mask was crumbling."

"... Right." Somehow, Keith didn't believe them. He walked off, deciding to talk to Hunk as he helped him with lunch.

~~

Still no Lance. Keith and Hunk convinced the others to go with them to check on him.

They found him on the floor outside his room. He was pale, very pale. A sickly pale. A deathly pale.

Keith's eyes widened as he yelled at Hunk to get Coran to prepare a healing pod.

He saw that Lance was still awake. Or rather, just waking up.

"Keith...?"

"Shhh, its OK Lance. Me and Hunk are sorting everything else."

Lance smiled, hugging Keith weakly and burrying his face into Keith's chest as Keith turned a bright red.

"Thanks.."

"No problem, Lancy Lance."

Oof, I am shooketh. Anyway, next one should be more interesting then this one.

K bye.