Şıקקყ Ćųק

Warning: major death description that while most likely make you throw up. I'm not joking, i threw up while writing this.

Chapter three: Sippy Cup.

I still remember Papa's face when I found him. I had screamed, his blood staining the sheets of Mama's bed and spilling into my memory.

He had three stab wounds implanted in his forehead, the third one splitting open his head and skull, the brain matter running down and through his black hair.

The second one was not as deep, but deep enough to the broken and mangled skull. Cracks ran through his once immaculate skull.

The first was from his forehead down to his cheek, splitting his left eye open. His once intense bright blue eyes now hidden by blood and brain matter.

Blood was still gushing from his mouth, his teeth stained with the red liquid. His tongue was cut open, now forked like a snakes.

His neck had two slashes in it. One had cut open a major vein and the other had broken through his windpipe. He wasn't able to scream or yell for help.

I couldn't look at the other wounds, I was screaming far to loud and far to traumatised to actually comprehend the rest of my mangled Papa's body.

Veronica and Liam where the first to the scene, Veronica calling the police and Liam hugging me tightly so I didn't have to see the body.

The damage was done. The nightmare if that day is still haunting my nightmares.

~~~

It was hard to forget.

It was hard to remember.

And it made me cry.

I didn't want to cry. But I did.

Its not fair. Life's not fair.

Liona McGay tweeted:

Random thought of the day: Bodies are weird. I can run, jump, skip, leap, long jump, horse ride, and swim for however long I want. But if I brush my teeth with my right hand, time seems to slow down as my brain tries to figure out what the fuck is going on.

~~~

Mama blames me for finding my Papa's body.

I don't understand why. Didn't I do good? Its better if I get tainted with the raw, harsh memory and not my younger siblings.

I don't know what's wrong.

Why can't i do anything right?

~~~

Shorter one because, if you've read my A/N and pieced it together, I'm kinda not OK. I don't know what's wrong. I have no motivation. I don't want to get out of bed anymore.

I just want to hide under my covers and cry. And before you say 'YoU cAn'T sAY thAt, yOu'rE mAkInG fUN oF dEpRESsed pEoPlE!1!1! YoU sTuPiD tHirEtEEn yEaR oLd, GaY bOY!1!1!1!"

Well... I don't want to answer that. But, I've just been craving for someone, anyone, to save me from this fucking hellhole ive been dragged into. I want someone to burst into my room, kiss me, and comfort me.

Im sure someone's gonna say 'Well, your not old enough for that.'

Your right. But I can't stop myself. If anyone knows what the hell is going on, please, please, tell me. I don't want to be in this hellhole.

Save me.

(I'm sorry for venting...)