The News of the New Boy

{LITTLE KELLY'S POV}

I sit in bed wondering about Baby Ellie. Ramona had just gone and bullied her, taking her toys away and chucking them up in the attic. I had to go up to get them back for a crying Baby Ellie.
Poor Baby Ellie! I think. If only Ramona would just STOP BULLYING HER!!
I decide to go and check in with Little Carly. I get out of bed and stroll over the bridge to Carly's room.

"Little Carly! Are you here?" I yell.

"Yes, Little Kelly! Just here!" comes a reply. I run in and see Little Carly watching Legally Blonde. Again.

"Watching that again Little Carly?" I ask her, even though I already know the answer.

"It's just such a good film," she says. I laugh.

"I know. But you shouldn't be watching it that much," I tell her.

"I know.... But..." she pauses. "Want to watch with me?"

"Alright..." I say, walking to the sofa.

We spend the next 45 minutes sitting there watching Legally Blonde. Then dad comes into the room.

"Oh, hi dad!" I say, waving to him.

"Oh, dad! Hi!" Little Carly smiles.

"Hello, girls. I just thought you'd like to know. My wife, Ramona, has a secret son which has turned out to be mine too. Sophie already knows," he tells us.

"Umm.... She has a son? You have a son? That means..." I gasp. I turn to Little Carly.

"He's our brother!" we chorus.

"Girls, he is also going to move into our castle. His room is currently under construction. I hope you'll be nice to him. He arrives tomorrow," dad say to us. Dad leaves the room.

"Oh my gosh. A boy is moving in!? Who's our brother!?" Little Carly gasps.

"I know right! And tomorrow!? And how will he behave? Will he be bad like Ramona?" I stutter.

"Obviously, Little Kelly!" Little Carly says.

"I guess we'd better see mum," I whisper. We rac upstairs to mum's room. We open the door and see her, sitting at her dressing table. Her eyes look bloodshot, as though she was crying.

"Mum, are you ok?" I ask her as I walk through the door. Mum sniffs.

"Y-yes, Little Kelly. I-I'm f-f-fine," she croaks. Her voice is a bit croaky.

"Mum, if you're upset, don't worry! It'll all pass, I know you're upset that dad cheated on you ages ago, but it'll all pass. Anyway, you still have us!" Little Carly says. I nods.

"Y-you're right, girls. Why don't you go to sleep? I-it's late. I'll see y-you tomorrow, girls. I love you," mum said.

"I love you too mum!" I whisper, and Carly and I go down to our rooms. I get changed, then go to sleep, thinking about this 'prince'.