Raven and the King's Surgery

{Little Kelly's POV}

  Today is the day Raven's going to give one of his kidneys to King Tom. I hope he'll be alright! I don't want anything to go wrong. I love King Tom and Raven, even if he's not my brother. King Tom had raised me my whole life with my mum. I would hate for him to die. I'd risk my life for anyone in the family, even Ramona if she is special to someone (not to me of course)! And I can't stop thinking about that date I'll have with Raven if he tells King Tom. To be honest, Raven's not that bad. I actually would like him as a boyfriend. It would just be awkward if we broke up, as we live under the same roof.

  "Raven! Are you ready?" Little Carly yells as we walk up to his room. Raven looks out of the doorway to see us. He crawls under his bed.

"Almost!" he replies. I look at him, strangely.

"Why are you under your bed?" I ask him.

"I'm trying to find... Yes! Found it!" he cheers as he pulls out a miniature Shelby from under the bed.

"Raven, this isn't the time! Let's go!" Little Carly says, picking up his backpack.

"Just let me put this is in... All done!" Raven says triumphantly as he drops the toy into this bag. Little Carly facepalms.

"Okay, let's go, now!" I say as Little Carly grabs Raven's hand and drags him out of the room.

  As we walk to the hospital, Raven keeps trying to distract us.

  "Oh, look! There's a really good clothing shop!"

"How about we head to the mall?"

"Want some pizza?"

"Raven! Stop!" Little Carly yells, suddenly turning around to glare at him.

"What? I'm only suggesting places to go!" he says. Little Carly looks at her watch.

"Raven! We've only got 20 minutes to get to the hospital in time for the surgery! Do you not want to do this?!" she yells. I shake my head, my back still turned to them.

"I'm just worried at what Ramona might do when I tell dad," he says looking down at his feet.

"So you'd rather him die?" I say as I turn around, tears in my eyes. Raven looks quite surprised to see that I'm crying.

"Die? I don't want King Tom to die!" Raven says a bit shocked.

"Raven, you're the only hope he has!" Little Carly says. "You have to do this surgery!"

"What about Little Leo?" Raven asks.

"Leo doesn't have anything to do with this! Please, Raven!" I plead. He looks at me, and sighs.

"Alright, I'll do it," he whispers. "But if I die-"

"You won't die, come on!" Little Carly and I yell, dragging Raven to the hospital.

  The second we step into the waiting room, we see the doctor waiting anxiously. I run up to him.

"Doc! We're here!" I gasp, out of breath.

"Finally! Just in time! Raven," he looks at Raven, who's standing next to me, paler than usual. "Just through this doorway."

   The doctor indicates to a doorway behind him. Raven hesitates before walking up to it. He turns around at the doorway.

"See ya, Raven!" Little Carly says. "We've got your bag, don't worry."

Raven looks at me.

"Remember our date, Little Kelly!" Raven says, smiling cheekily all of a sudden. I roll my eyes.

"Raven, that's after you tell dad!" I tell him, giggling.

"Alright, here goes," he says as he walks through, the doctor close on his heels.

I hope the surgery will go alright!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thanks so much for reading! And thanks for your patience! This chapter took SOOOOO long to publish because I was working alot on the other story I have, LITTLE CLUB: Love Island, and all the excitement made me upload less on this one. I hope you're enjoying this so far, so... Have a good day or night!

Heyo,
        SuperCupcakeLemon
  XOXO😁☺💜💙